Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

In the oracle shrine!

Re: In the oracle shrine!

Postby steve » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

(five days later) yeah, thanks Indy, they went down first try with new party member(s) -- what a difference a full party makes, eh?
steve
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 pm

a lot I suppose, ahaha.
anyway, you're welcome ^^
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Flyman » Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I am in the right wing of castle, MOONCHILD, to find the oracle. I am stuck on first floor, cannot figure how to advance?

please help
Flyman
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Fri May 03, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm not quite sure where you are - I am assuming that you mean you have just entered the Oracle shrine.

First clear out the paths to the right of the entrance and above the entrance to get any items. Then return to the entrance itself and carefully search the left hand wall, where it is black beyond the wall itself. You will find a hidden path which takes you along the bottom and then up the left side of the map to the very top. In the rooms there, you will see 3 towers. Before entering them, you might want to continue to the right hand side of the room to get a nice chest.

If you want to get all the goodies, do the towers in this order: Middle, then Left, then Right.
littlebro
Ranger

Previous

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions