Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Oracle Temple

Oracle Temple

Postby Absinthe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 am

I am in this place and feel like I am getting nowhere, I have looked in all directions and come to nothing but dead ends and in the south path I have found a small pink castle and a little Japanese house looking thing and whilst I have tried rearranging my party (placing each of the characters in the leader position) I can't seem to do anything now matter how many times I try interacting with both structures (and statues and whatever else I come across.) What am I do wrong? I can't do anything else as all ways are dead ends, am I missing something?
Absinthe
Peasant

Re: Oracle Temple

Postby littlebro » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Assuming that you have fought the O'hr over on the right and collected the chest behind it, you have finished this part of the shrine. Return to the entrance.

Spoiler: show
Take a step or two down, and before you end up back in the city, go left along a secret path. You will emerge in a part of the shrine north of the pink castle. There is a chest to the far right. You will see 3 small towers. do the middle one first, then the left hand one, and only then the right hand one. This will ensure that you get all items.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Oracle Temple

Postby Absinthe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Thank you! Finally I can stop walking around like a lost puppy. XD
Absinthe
Peasant

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions