Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

REVEN NIEGA

REVEN NIEGA

Postby steve » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

been wandering Reven Niega for hours now, going in circles. found both switches, and from what i've read here the bottom (gold) switch needs to be OFF to access all the areas. haven't found Stardust yet, is there a secret door or switch i'm not finding? i also can't access the purple tent just beyond the three chests (oddly, i believed i died in that fight the first time and when i reloaded the save, the chests were open -- did i trigger a bug, maybe?) finally, i don't have quest #9 -- does this mean i won't find the wind elemental, and how is that quest triggered? i've seen a screenshot of the location of the wind elemental, a large pool with a T shape in the middle, but i haven't come across a pool that looks like that. any ideas? am i screwed?
steve
Wanderer

Re: REVEN NIEGA

Postby littlebro » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Quest #9; you get that when you defeat the elemental in this dungeon, not before, so that's why it doesn't show up just yet.

To get through to Stardust you need
Spoiler: show
to defeat two enemies - Corrupters. One is on the purple throne in the entrance part of the shrine, which I assume you have done as you've got this far; the second is also on a purple throne, in the top right hand corner of one of the maps, in one of 3 small rooms. That should then open the way up for you.

The wind elemental is in the same general area, so you need to do that to gain access to her as well.

If you did trigger a bug with those 3 chests then I'm not sure what to suggest, other than contacting Indy, because in normal play you need to defeat those 3 to gain access to the area beyond the tent. Do you have an earlier save you can re-load?
littlebro
Ranger

Postby steve » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

that was quick, thanks much.
not sure if i have an old save, possibly slot 4, will go back and check. is the tent essential to progress?
steve
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

steve wrote:that was quick, thanks much.
not sure if i have an old save, possibly slot 4, will go back and check. is the tent essential to progress?

Yes it is; it gives access to the next area.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions