Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Moonchild Updated!! BIG ONE!!

Re: Moonchild Updated!! BIG ONE!!

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 am

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Their outfits are nice,though.

+::Thumbup

Also there is more to discover than just these 4. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Yue » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:58 am

I just tried the demo and i prefer the old visual of the characters than the updated one. Is the update necessary to play the game? Will I miss a lot of features? Because If I will buy the game I prefer to play the old version. The art of the characters are more appealing to me and I don't like it when the sprite is completely different from the character portrait.
Yue
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 am

You can play the old version, it's the same gameplay-wise. ;)
That said, most of the new visuals were based on the sprites too. But to each their own! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Skywarden » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

I love update! good job Indi +:oops:
Skywarden
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 am

Thank you very much. The update was a real improvement and helped turn MC into a "sleeper hit" now threatening what TBOL achieved last year. That said, both are still very far from Asguaard aha.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:20 pm

+::biggrin Asguaard came out first :razz: TBOL is holding it's own, but for a shorter game with nearly same intensity...this one is coming along just fine +::kiss The updates have been "marinating" so give us some time to re-cook (play it again) to get all of your great seasonings +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:33 pm

No game seems to be able to take down almighty Asguaard! +::wizard +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Alikamou » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Well...that was a HUGE map to go through with all those secret rooms, magic rooms and goodies hiding all over the place! +::biggrin But...MC also has this flavor (except for the secret/magic rooms) of trying to locate all the goodies you've hidden around...especially on the world map +::biggrin Finding a lot of stuff I believe I missed the first play through +::shhhh +::biggrin

Enjoying going through this between leveling up MM5 team 3 at the pit ;) and time has just flown by trying to figure out some of your tricks +::biggrin but just made it to the beginning of the black castle (not going to try and type out the name :razz: ) and taking a break +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 am

Alikamou wrote:Well...that was a HUGE map to go through with all those secret rooms, magic rooms and goodies hiding all over the place! +::biggrin

For me that's what I don't really like about Asguaard. Spending 1 1/2 hours only walking back and forth on the worldmap is something I quickly lose patience with. But I know most people do like all that searching, so Asguaard must be like paradise for them. +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 pm

+::biggrin It was also a great way to level up and get $ for what might come up +::biggrin MC was smaller as far as world map goes...but really enjoyed it more this time through because I PICKED THE WRONG CULPRIT AGAIN!!!!! +:oops: Had to go back a save and got to finish off all the 15 quests (THANK YOU CASSIE!) and level the 'good one' up +::biggrin Although that just made the time double from the first play through +::biggrin But... 'lo and behold! SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!
Spoiler: show
Got more 'Calling Spirits' from....out of the blue +:::| Had fun testing them all out, too ;) Even got to try the bank, too +::biggrin So...this play through was a more pleasurable experience with all the updates. Awesome artwork to boot! And....JARDEL! Still sooooo cute +::heart +::biggrin Rupert's portrait sure brought back memories of EE tho +::shhhh
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 pm

What are you thanking me for? +:::|
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 pm

+::biggrin You set up the quests and solutions +::kiss I would have spent longer...especially on that switch maze...like forever +::biggrin Well...still took me forever to get to it in the first place...kept forgetting (must be losing memory like grandpa +::biggrin ) which path will take me back to that part. Even found somemore chests I missed ambling about the 3 times before deciding to go for the final act +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Did I? +:::|
I remember making that map from the switch place, but other than that ..... +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Which was one of the most agonizing areas +::biggrin especially since it resets when you leave and return +::Thumbup
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, but it's mostly big but not really difficult. No switch that must NOT be activated. +::surrender
Cassiopeia
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions