Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby briony » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:14 am

Yes please a demo would be great- and yes this is a great community, everybody here tries their best to be helpful and encouraging+: +::Thumbup
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby feyone2 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:23 am

Hi Jeremy,
Love the bigger hair! It's Great!
Finally beat the Rune replicator after weeks of trying, phew!!!! I do so want to finish the game, so here's hoping the rest is going to work a little more quickly. Admittedly I've fairly busy, so I didn't play so much.
A demo of the sequel would be fantastic!
Thanks
feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks for the encouragement regarding the demo, everyone. :)

It's still a ways off, but it's definitely something I'll consider.

Feyone2: Great job on the Rune Replicator! Keep at it, you're almost there! +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 am

Hi Jeremy,

I'm still plodding away and I'm in the reactor core but I'm not having any luck with 6 Diamond shapes on the 2nd floor. Is there a way of eliminating them? My team is exploded every time! I have the 561423 code but not sure where to apply it. +::sos +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

stuck in production

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:47 pm

I've spent days in the Production Facility and have been able to lower only one barrier. Any hints about how to get out of the loop? (I've looked at 2 posted pictures of the treasure chest locations and don't see any way out...)
jincyk
Explorer

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jeremy,

I'm still plodding away and I'm in the reactor core but I'm not having any luck with 6 Diamond shapes on the 2nd floor. Is there a way of eliminating them? My team is exploded every time! I have the 561423 code but not sure where to apply it.

Spoiler: show
You have to destroy the panels in that order. Follow the numbers from 1 to 6.

jincyk wrote:I've spent days in the Production Facility and have been able to lower only one barrier. Any hints about how to get out of the loop? (I've looked at 2 posted pictures of the treasure chest locations and don't see any way out...)

You lower the barriers by checking the computers with the red screens. So find your way to each computer using the maps I posted. After that, make your way to the section of the basement with the green chemical pool, and enter the pipe.

The exit is a warp panel in the area with the blue grid squares in the upper-left part of the first floor.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Thanks for that Jeremy! I had the right idea but I was counting them as 123456 and then trying to pick them off in the pattern. +::lol
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks for that Jeremy! I had the right idea but I was counting them as 123456 and then trying to pick them off in the pattern.

Easy mistake. ;)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 am

Sorry to be a pain again but I can't seem to find my way around the area with all the barriers and I'm getting low on restoratives! I've killed the Death Machine and am in what I believe is the last area. I can only find maps for an earlier part not towards the end of the reactor core after the pipe tunnel (map useful) and chemical waters etc. +::sos Please.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:08 am

feyone2 wrote:Sorry to be a pain again but I can't seem to find my way around the area with all the barriers and I'm getting low on restoratives! I've killed the Death Machine and am in what I believe is the last area. I can only find maps for an earlier part not towards the end of the reactor core after the pipe tunnel (map useful) and chemical waters etc. Please.

From the room where you fought the Death Machine, head straight down. Continue through the next area.

Walk straight up through the next small room. You'll now be inside of a pipe. Follow its loopy path, and once out of it, take the stairs down. You'll be outside again.

Follow the path southeast and then northeast, and enter the door. Ignore the pipes in the next room and take the stairs up at the other end. Go up to the computer and switch the barriers.

Return to the previous room. The way back will be blocked, so take the pipe that leads to the north. You'll be in a converging section of four pipes. You might as well take the left path first and grab the Hyper Knuckles for Leonardo (Jessica's Chakra Wheel is on the upper path, but the barriers need to be switched to get to it). Once you've done that, at the intersection of four pipes, take the pipe that leads to the right.

In this new area, go down and take the stairs. You'll be back near the beginning. Head straight down again.

This time, head southeast, but then straight down when the path splits. Then go to the right and take the warp. The last parts of Omega are fairly straightforward. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 am

I've gone back to the spot where you come out of the chemical water after the loopy pipe so where from there please?
Maybe I'm a bit dull today as I'm home with the flu! +::cry
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 am

feyone2 wrote:I've gone back to the spot where you come out of the chemical water after the loopy pipe so where from there please?
Maybe I'm a bit dull today as I'm home with the flu!

Okay, if it's right out of the chemical pool where you are, then go down and turn right then up, following the path counterclockwise until you enter a pipe that leads down. Now you'll be in the area where you fought the Death Machine, and you can follow the directions in my previous post.

One thing to note is that I'm not sure if you've already switched the barriers... that would complicate my instructions.

Hope you feel better.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks Jeremy :) Hope you're having a great 4th July!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:38 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks Jeremy :) Hope you're having a great 4th July!

You're welcome and thank you very much. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

sick of the spikes

Postby jincyk » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 am

I'm not having fun with the prod. facility spike drop. May I send you my save file?

...Thanks so much, Jeremy!
Last edited by jincyk on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jincyk
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers