Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Necropolis?????

Necropolis?????

Postby kbear » Sun May 18, 2014 5:39 am

Hello. This is the first time I have posted a question here. I have almost completed Moon Child, I love the game by the way. I have been wandering around this last dungeon for hours looking for the secret room(Necropolis) that the forums mention. Can someone please tell me an exact location in the forbidden chamber to find this room. I have gone wall to wall checking and have found nothing I am beginning to feel like an idiot because I have been able to play through the entire game until this point without having to seek out help. Or is this some kind of a glitch??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
kbear
Peasant

Re: Necropolis?????

Postby littlebro » Sun May 18, 2014 9:32 am

It's the last part of the last area - it's a white area.

If you are in the Forbidden Chamber you have to switch some levers ON and fight some zombies to reach the central room. Have you done that?
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Necropolis?????

Postby kbear » Sun May 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Yes I have reached the room with all the little coffins, but I still haven't found anything except the book that leads to the final battles. I am so frustrated I was about to give up on these quests, I only have 2 left to do. Can You help me Please?!!!!!
kbear
Peasant

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions