Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Asteria

Re: New RPG: Asteria

Postby pretzl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I found an island that seemed to be "secret" ---- off the map I think to the west. It didn't have a name just ???

The cave needed a red ,blue and green crystal to enter. I went back to Godsnare and got the crystals and now can't find the island again.

Can anyone help
pretzl
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 am

Its in between Spiral Breeze and Castaway isle you will see a brown bit if you fly over it just right youll go in there automatically.Good luck with the rest of the game :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby pretzl » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the trouble to answer.

Alice has asked for 4 sphinx petals. I've found the petals but I can't remember where Alice is. I've looked on various islands and Have been round and round High Court.

Can you help please.

Also, The box that needs you to be Master of the Dungeon ---- do you have to level up or is there a different solution?
pretzl
Bard

Postby Del » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Alice is in High Court herself.
And to get that treasure you can't be caught by any of the spike traps in the floor, keep that in mind for the next playthrough. +::Thumbup
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby pretzl » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Does anyone know where the saphire ore is.

I found the amythest ore in a secret room. Although I try to look everywhere i've missed a lot of rooms. Is the saphire in one of those and which one where ?? please. ---- or somehere else
pretzl
Bard

Postby pretzl » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 pm

I am now stuck in the immortal abyss. I have found the green fire but cant find a route to the blue fire.

I can't get a statue to appear in the soul warp area. I have got to the area of 4 exits with the spike barriers but cant get further. just keep going round all the same initial areas.

Nobody else seems to have had this problem so I am probably missing somethig really easy.

Would be grateful for help

Thanks
pretzl
Bard

Postby briony » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:10 am

pretzl wrote:I am now stuck in the immortal abyss. I have found the green fire but cant find a route to the blue fire.

I can't get a statue to appear in the soul warp area. I have got to the area of 4 exits with the spike barriers but cant get further. just keep going round all the same initial areas.

Nobody else seems to have had this problem so I am probably missing somethig really easy.

Would be grateful for help

Thanks

sometimes you have to step on those stars to make an angel appear
Not sure where you are but maybe this will help:
there are 2 hidden paths - take the long one and push the angel across to in front of the 1 spike from where she is- this will cause that 1 spike to drop down - now push the angel down and around the side where there are no spikes and up the stairs till you find those funny shaped things and push the angel onto them- return to the blue dot and push it - another angel will come-push this angel across then up to in front of the hidden path- enter the hidden path and push angel over and up the stairs to the next things. return to the blue dot- press it for another angel- push across as before and down and around to those right hand spikes and up to the next things- this will open up a path at the top- I hope you can understand this-good luck
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby johnboy412000 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Had a 2nd run through the game and finished it again.This time i got the Sapphire stone from the Local ??? cave.Still didnt find that Hidden room 11 though. +::Dance +::Dance +::Thumbup
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Apparently you will need to download the new updated version - there is a bug in our version that will not let us get no 11 - it is in the mines
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby johnboy412000 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:07 am

Yeah so it would seem.I thought i had the recent version though unless they have since ironed that bug out.It doesnt matter though now ive played twice prob wont want a 3rd run through any time soon. :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby bclouds » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 pm

This game has had a name change as there is another game called Asteria.
Its now known as Valiant Resurrection. I prefer Asteria!
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby kimmers » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:43 am

Where is the missing fairy? I can't seem to find it ?
kimmers
Wanderer

Postby Lis » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:41 am

Fairy is in Frostkeep, by the hot spring
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Re: Asteria

Postby Valdy » Tue May 19, 2015 12:29 am

The "Download" link for this game no longer works. I think it stopped working when the new title was added to "Asteria".
Valdy
Explorer

Re: Asteria

Postby Indinera » Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 am

Forwarded to the dev, thanks.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers