Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

What would you recommend for final dungeon /boss? *SPOILERS*

What would you recommend for final dungeon /boss? *SPOILERS*

Postby sithgirl » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

Hello, there.

I really love this game, but I'm almost at the end, and I'm getting a little frustrated near the end point. :( (Apologies for not getting the character's names. It's been awhile since I've played, and I forgot their names at the moment.)

I know with the final boss, you *SPOILERS*

...Sort of lose a party member *ahem*, and then the rest of the team fight into what seems like two separate groups against the boss.

My first group didn't have too much problems because of the magic and status effects and strong king character and main queen character, but my second group really, really struggled and died. The second group had more trouble probably because I didn't use the mage/wizard character that much. He was level 14 or 17. Really low.

However, even with the second group being somewhat levelled up a little tiny bit more, I'm also having trouble with the equipment. Is it better to have the mage/wizard person with a wand with less attacking power, but with confusion/status effects, or is it better to equip him with the stronger wand? I also have trouble on what to equip the characters with spears, too.

What levels would you recommend for the final dungeon? What equipment works for you? Particularly for the second group (with the mage and spear guy) the goes against the final boss?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. +::heart +::Thumbup
sithgirl
Peasant

Re: What would you recommend for final dungeon /boss? *SPOIL

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:04 am

I think at this point you ought to make sure no-one is underlevelled. I don't really remember figures but 14 or 17 is way too low. Then try to equip them so that they have a lot of defense and immunities, in order to avoid to die too fast. See also if the opponents, semi-bosses and bosses do any kind of status ailments that you might want nullified with the right gear.
It's been a while since I made MC so I can't give more specific info, I'm afraid...
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: What would you recommend for final dungeon /boss? *SPOIL

Postby littlebro » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:46 pm

A couple of things I do remember.
Use Cruse on Stardust. It seemed to work every time, so I'm guessing she has little resistance to it. I never found any other status ailment that worked on her.

I know I had Kenneth casting Mega-Boost a lot.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions