Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing

Re: New RPG: Midnight's Blessing

Postby briony » Thu May 21, 2015 1:11 am

I think there is another one in Milo- a secret entrance through some trees and a wall leading to a chapel- there is a seat in a park setting against a large wall on the eastern side if I remember
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby blitzen » Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 am

briony wrote:I think there is another one in Milo- a secret entrance through some trees and a wall leading to a chapel- there is a seat in a park setting against a large wall on the eastern side if I remember

I'm pretty sure that you are thinking of Wilhelm's Crypt, which is exactly where you describe although the entrance isn't hidden. If you put a bouquet of flowers (can't remember where I found that, sorry) on his tomb he awakens and gives you a reward. Definitely not an evil god.
blitzen
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Thu May 21, 2015 3:12 am

Nope, briony's right. Just a bit to the right of the sculptor near the castle, there's a section of wall you can walk through. This leads you to a cave with a teleporter in it, which leads you to the fourth Heretic.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby blitzen » Thu May 21, 2015 3:48 am

Thanks, I actually found it right after I posted that. +::Thumbup

Now I have a different problem. I'm stuck right at the beginning of Dracula's castle. I can't figure out how to get through the bars in the second room to the rest of the castle. I have figured out the number from the clock and the bookshelves, but there doesn't seem to be anything to do with that information. I fought some skellies and vampires and clicked on every single thing in the room I can think of, but nothing. How do I move forward from here? help! +::sos
blitzen
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:42 am

Have you tried talking to the Haunted suit of armor ? hes next to the gate and you need to add the password that you got from the books. The gate will now open.

I take it thats the bit you are stuck with. :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:45 am

I found the guide to be really useful at times when i got stuck. Without it id probably never have made it through the game +::biggrin +::YAY
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby gaby5516 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:45 pm

I'm not using the guide, and have made to this same spot. The second gate in Dracula's Castle. The armored Suit, wants a password. All I remember from the book cases is numbers.... 3 , 5........and that the number is prime, and is greater than three.

Could you please tell me if it has anything to do with those numbers?

Better yet, could you please tell me the password?

Never mind, finally figured it out.
Spoiler: show
LOCK
gaby5516
Bard

Postby briony » Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 am

Good for you!!+: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby gaby5516 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:00 pm

OK, finished the game without guide I might add.
Must say, I quite enjoyed the game.
Will start it over again, and see if there was anything I missed
There was a safe in the room with the charred bed and crib, where I got one of the organ keys from the doll.
Is there a key for it out there some where? if so, could someone let me know where about?
Other than that, I think I got most of the stuff.
Thanks for a good game INDI
gaby5516
Bard

Postby briony » Sat May 30, 2015 12:35 am

To get the key you need to push a statue down into the 2nd niche in the big square room - the one with 2 passages either side of a big wall - 2 doors at top and a fireplace- push the statue - the only one that moves- down the side below the fireplace- watch out for enemies- this will give you a bag with a key. - hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby RAndrews » Sun May 31, 2015 4:22 pm

I know I'm being particularly stupid, but I'm stuck! I teleported back to Limpolt after Blackbone, but can't work out how to get back to either Blackbone or Drowc from there - please will someone enlighten me? Thanks :)

Worked it out, thank you :)
RAndrews
Bard

Postby anoldguy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 pm

I went to Milo for Wilhem's crpt and now I cannot oyut of Milo. any help would be good
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:21 pm

ok, i am back in the garden looking at the statues and it will not let me get the fight with begemot. all it says is their seems to be something missing. which on do i click to get the fight. i know this is where i get one of the keys for the orgen. and i will need that to win the game. help!!!!! +::sos
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby RabbiG » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:47 pm

I had the same problem with no fight when I went to the statue. I actually have started over and thankfully I can buzz through the endless dialog. (Too much dialog for me as I want to get to the "stuff" or the fight.) I also would like to know where the secret rooms are located. I know Indie didn't make this game, but because I have played almost all of his, I know to click on everything. I think I have gone through 2 keyboards on this one and still haven't found either of them.
RabbiG
Wanderer

Postby RabbiG » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:32 pm

RabbiG wrote:I had the same problem with no fight when I went to the statue. I actually have started over and thankfully I can buzz through the endless dialog. (Too much dialog for me as I want to get to the "stuff" or the fight.) I also would like to know where the secret rooms are located. I know Indie didn't make this game, but because I have played almost all of his, I know to click on everything. I think I have gone through 2 keyboards on this one and still haven't found either of them.

I have gone back again and still no confrontation. Am I missing something here? Do I have to have something equipped? Can I go back and find this demon to fight later? I only have been able to get the key from the safe but that is all.
RabbiG
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers