Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Renegade's Hideout

Renegade's Hideout

Postby txmimi » Thu May 26, 2016 11:11 pm

I have the quest to take care of the renegade's hideout in elvenia and cannot find where it is. I have the guide with its maps, but no clear tip on where the hideout is. The map shows it as a small waterfall, which I have located, but no amount of clicking opens anything. Can anyone help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: Renegade's Hideout

Postby D-Squall » Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 am

I think something else must be triggered before... sorry, I don't remember.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby loof123 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:20 pm

First you need to "know" where the hideout is. After finding a hunting horn, go back to the watchtower and blow the horn there. Some NPCs should leave, especially one in front of a notice board. Check behind him to learn that they are hiding behind a waterfall. Visit the waterfall after that.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby txmimi » Sat May 28, 2016 8:48 pm

I should have gone further to say that I've blown the horn in the tower, in the house in Dildel and by the waterfall that's supposed to be the hidden entrance and read the bulletin board and still can't find it. Any help?
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby GO-Rikki » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:47 pm

I finally was lucky enough for a "hunting horn" to be dropped by some enemies .... and NOW

I, too, am at the waterfall ....and have tried blowing the horn .... and NOTHING

Therefore, I have
1) received the quest
2) received a hunting horn
3) located the waterfall
4) blew the hunting horn at the waterfall

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? anyone know?
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:09 am

did you go back to to the watchtower and blow the horn there,check the signs & pick up the posters and then return to whom you got the quest from (Ellhan in Dilldel)then go to the waterfall
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Grace » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:47 pm

GO-Rikki wrote:I finally was lucky enough for a "hunting horn" to be dropped by some enemies .... and NOW

I, too, am at the waterfall ....and have tried blowing the horn .... and NOTHING

Therefore, I have
1) received the quest
2) received a hunting horn
3) located the waterfall
4) blew the hunting horn at the waterfall

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE? anyone know?

I am having the same problem +::O_o +::grrr :( this is the 3rd time I am playing this game and I can't finish the renegade's +::tired +::sos
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:30 pm

I have a vague recollection that I was stumped by this as well. Hoping I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase, but try either a different waterfall or a different spot on that waterfall. I think I could walk behind the waterfall up high, so that's where I thought it would be, but it turned out there was a sparkle down lower at the base of the waterfall. No written notes and just a fuzzy recollection, but it might be worth checking out all different areas of any waterfalls in the area for a sparkle.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Grace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Lady JJ wrote:I have a vague recollection that I was stumped by this as well. Hoping I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase, but try either a different waterfall or a different spot on that waterfall. I think I could walk behind the waterfall up high, so that's where I thought it would be, but it turned out there was a sparkle down lower at the base of the waterfall. No written notes and just a fuzzy recollection, but it might be worth checking out all different areas of any waterfalls in the area for a sparkle.

I am sorry, nothing..... +::surrender +::O_o +::grrr give up,
Thank you for your help +::Thumbup
Grace
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:39 pm

It's weird becuase I remember this quest not being a glitch or that hard. What is the problem exactly? Activating the quest, blowing the horn or actually locating their hideout?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Grace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm

D-Squall wrote:It's weird becuase I remember this quest not being a glitch or that hard. What is the problem exactly? Activating the quest, blowing the horn or actually locating their hideout?

I got the guest, found the horn, blow the horn on the 3 locations , found the hideout, went inside, found the key, opened the little gate, i did everything but didn't find find anything but 1 group fight when I got inside. and the quest still open
+::cry +::O_o +::surrender +::fear
Grace
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:30 am

Have you tried talking to the people of Dildell?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions