Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

No one will help me?

No one will help me?

Postby txmimi » Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 pm

I'm disappointed that no one has been able to help me find the renegade's hideout in Elvenia. :-( I spent the extra money for the guide, and it hasn't helped either. The map in it shows the alleged location of the hideout, but nothing I do makes it so.

My previous experience with game forums is to get lots of great help. So sad it's not the case here. . .
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: No one will help me?

Postby briony » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:05 am

I am not sure what you have done so far but this might help - You have to use the hunting horn (found by killing a group of 1 renegade and 1 raflesia until they drop it - this is a quest from Ellhan make sure you get the quest first ) then use the horn in the elven watchtower on the world map to make most of the elves leave- then check the signs and pick up the poster about the renegades- now use it to find their hideout- go back to Elvenia, head right and check a weird looking waterfall- enter the hideout and kill the group of renegades- good luck
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby txmimi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:31 am

I have done all those things. I go to the waterfall and nothing happens. I have clicked everything there is in that small space and get nothing. Maybe there's a bug with my game? I thought surely a moderator or admin or someone would chime in to tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks for at least trying!
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby briony » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:37 am

did you take the horn back to Ellhan before you went to the tower
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby txmimi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 pm

I blew it at the elf tower, read the bulletin board, took it to the elves in the small house in Elvenia, blew it there, and have returned to the waterfall at least six times. I even deleted the game and reinstalled it, retraced all those steps and still nothing at the waterfall.
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby GO-Rikki » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:42 am

Someone PLEASE assist me

Please please please give me instructions on "how to" get that darn HUNTING HORN ... please

i have spent so much time searching ... it is ridiculous!

so now I am at the FIRST big town (after going thru the secret path) .....
someone please take pity on me
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby briony » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:56 am

to get a hunting horn - you will need to kill a group of 1 renegade + 1 raflesia until they drop one.make sure you get the quests from Dilldel (3 quests)- hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Return to Moonchild - Help and Questions