Black River

Black River

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

BLACK RIVER

$14.99

Image Image

This is a game by Crow's Perch.

SUMMARY:

Black River is a Survival-Horror RPG where you ultimately have to turn the table on those
who want to harm you. It is not about escaping the village of Black River, it's about putting
an end to it's misery.

Play as Leah, a young woman who wakes up in a mysterious village with no recollection of
how she came to be there. Sooner than later she realizes every horror thought to never be
encountered are there to haunt her. Something sinister hides behind the curtains of Black
River, shed light on it and triumph over it.

FEATURES:

- Explore a dark, atmospheric village haunted by unnameable creatures.<br>

- Discover the secrets of Black River, down to the deepest flaws of its very villagers.<br>

- Stay alive.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Black River

Postby Valdy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

This is an interesting game, and I enjoyed playing the demo until I played Ira. The enemy who Blondie brought with her was supposed to help me get out of the village, but each time he gets stuck in one corner or another. It seems that the enemy won't react if he isn't face-to-face with Ira, but he always gets stuck in a corner where his face is turned away, and there is no space for Ira to get around to confront him again. So basically, I am stuck now.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Del » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:13 am

That's an issue we thought solved, we are looking into it as we speak. I apologize.

How are you liking the game so far?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Valdy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks for the reply, Del. I like it a lot. It needs foresight and regular saving. For example, one character finds something, and I equip him with it, only to find out a little later that the next character needs that item. That's why I save a lot, so I can go back to the last character and unequip that item I need for the next character. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Ricbyrne » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 pm

A big thumbs down to this game! Very confusing beginning with the first 4 characters.no clear direction on what is happening or what to do. Confusing options on which direction to take and what to do there. I made it to Ira! Some guy with a meat cleaver comes after him and you have to entice him to follow you a very long way to the gate, that you hope he will crash into and open for you. Problem is he runs into a wall and you can't get him to move. Excuse me but I'm not a beta tester. If you are going to sell a game here it should be bug free, more or less. I deleted the demo and done with this game. I've played just about every game Aldorlea offered, but this has to be the worst. Might be a great game but you didn't do your homework on this one.
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby sandie1000 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:15 am

Right now I am kinda mad that I spent the money on this game. I played the demo and thought it looked like it would be good. Main problem is there aren't any places to heal up and you have to fight two really tough guys to get out of the mansion. I get the keymaster but I can't get the other one so I cannot progress. Thumbs down unless someone comes along and tells me that I missing something.
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:22 am

Just for the record:

I've played just about every game Aldorlea offered, but this has to be the worst. Might be a great game but you didn't do your homework on this one.

This is a game by Crow's Perch.

(not Aldorlea)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:09 am

Indinera wrote:Just for the record: This is a game by Crow's Perch. (not Aldorlea)

I remember when Del owned Warfare Studios. I didn't realise that he now owns Crow's Perch until he came on here and I saw his name. :)

I like this game. It needs a bit of thinking to get ahead; I am just waiting for the aforementioned glitch to get fixed.

--- --- ---

BTW, there is no uninstall file with the demo, and neither do I see the game name coming up in my "Programs and Features" section from where I can also delete things. So, do I just right-click on the game folder and delete it?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:28 pm

I always specify "who" made the game because I don't want to take any responsibility on the content (quality or debugging) of a game that is not made by me.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Ricbyrne » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm

I've played just about every game Aldorlea offered, but this has to be the worst.
You misunderstood my meaning! I was talking about All Games offered on Aldorlea.org
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:48 pm

It's pretty great though if this is the really first one you didn't like. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby myst23 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 am

Hi Dell,
Finally another good game from you! Thankyou! Now I know why you've been so quiet
this is (debbie) I was thinking about how quiet you seem to be. Its cause you haven been
busy on top of all the other things you do and probably having a family as well. So glad
you released a game. Hope theres more to come. This one looks real good.Seem we
have another or maybe the same person who is whining about not being a beta tester
he or she needs to take a look at all the other games as well maybe the glitch is in his or her
computer cause I havent found any in the demo. If I find anything wrong I will send you a
message but I doubt there wil be.
myst23
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:52 am

Hey! Great to hear from you, I hope you enjoy the game!

The glitch has been fixed and we also add save spots throughout the game, as requested.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Valdy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm

Del wrote:The glitch has been fixed and we also add save spots throughout the game, as requested.

Thanks Del. Regarding my previous question: I don't seem to have an "uninstall" file with my demo, so was that done intentionally or will there be one with the full game?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby warda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:44 pm

It might be a stupid question but why i can't set the game in fullscreen? The option is not working and even if y do Atl+Enter, the screen remains small. Can you help me?
warda
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers