Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequests

Re: Sidequests

Postby andoru » Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks for the answers. In the end I went on to finish the game and will go through it again to finish it completely ^^
andoru
Peasant

Postby flavie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 pm

I''m sure I 've clicked the area circled in a previous post to get the treasure with the warden shovel, nothing +:::|
Where is it?? +::Dunno
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby kalbun » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Aggeliki wrote:Here we can post the sidequests and their solutions :)

May I send you a virtual kiss? :)
Your post was very useful, I am sure I would be unable to complete a couple of quests without it!
--Kalbun
kalbun
Bard

Postby Irene15 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:43 am

D-Squall wrote:I don't remember the exact place of the treasure, but I remember it's somewhere inside this circle. Yet, I'm not sure.

I sorry I can not see your picture for some reason and I am have problems finding the treasure too. :(
Irene15
Peasant

Postby Irene15 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:20 am

Irene15 wrote:
D-Squall wrote:I don't remember the exact place of the treasure, but I remember it's somewhere inside this circle. Yet, I'm not sure.

I sorry I can not see your picture for some reason and I am have problems finding the treasure too. :(

never mind I found it I was going left when I should have gone the other way lol. +::biggrin
Irene15
Peasant

Postby Grace » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am

Go to the Watchtower on the world map; blow the hunting horn and check the notice board which was behind an NPC; this directs you back to Rock. Take the east path near the entrance, round to the waterfall. Inside you need to find the key which opens the gate for the last section. The key is in that location.

I did all the above, and I found 1 renegade inside, clicked everywhere and nothing, the quest still open.....
What should I do? +::O_o +::fear +::tired
Grace
Mercenary

Postby Grace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 am

Indinera wrote:Yup it's in that area, try places around in case it's not exactly the right spot. +::Thumbup

Please, it's possible for you to send the image were the treasure is located, I have been 3 days going around with the shovel and nothing, please help me +::cry +::O_o +:oops: +::fear

Thank you, Grace
Grace
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Moonchild - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)