Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequests

Sidequests

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Here we can post the sidequests and their solutions :)

Q1: How to force the cat out of its hole? Zelina in a house in New Haven town.
Spoiler: show
Buy a ball of wool in Dilldel; give it to the cat. I think that's all that's needed, but I got transported to Claw Island before I could test whether anything else has to be done

Q2:Where is the shell stolen by the rogue Raflesias? Wickmaya in a house in Dilldel
Go about 2 screens south of Dilldel, on the left side where you go down some narrow steps to a waterfall and large pool. You know you’re in the right place because there is now a large group of raflesias. The shell is in the pot

Q3:Can the hunting season start with a good horn blow? Man in a house in Dilldel.
Get the horn as a drop from a fight on the Rock on your way up to Dilldel. In the house where you get the quest, select it from the Items list.

Q4: Find the hideout of the renegade elves. Llodra in Dilldel
Go to the Watchtower on the world map; blow the hunting horn and check the notice board which was behind an NPC; this directs you back to Rock. Take the east path near the entrance, round to the waterfall. Inside you need to find the key which opens the gate for the last section. The key is in that location

Q5:What does Bacchus want? Didn't note the guy's name. In the Shrine on the Ellewyr world map
Put in the grapes you got as a reward for Q11

Q6:How to clean his glasses-Zuma-Windheim
take the mirror magic tissue to him-it can be found in the first mirror you see in necropolis, behind the save sparkle

Q7:Where have the Windheim folks disappeared? House in windheim.
On the Claw island world map, go down the west side to the bottom and click on one of the small lakes. Enter a new area; follow the path round, and click on the people there. Be prepared to be slaughtered by a tough fight.

Q8:Who stole the precious tablet? - Claw island shrine
Fight the enemies on the world map until one of them drops a broken stone. Give it to Thor in Reven Niega who will repair it

Q9:Get all 4 elementals for Susanna
Earth elemental on the Rock, water elemental in Reven Niega, fire elemental in Titan Cave, air in Hallberk underground

Q10:How to open a long locked door? Titan Cave
use the sacred ink on the scroll next to it

Q11:Vintage wine-Laurie-Hallmark: help Laurie make her wine special
fight one of those gargoyle-type enemies south of Hallmark and you have to have Susanna summon her earth elemental in order to get the truffle

Q12:Break the curse of silence-Tanja-Hallmark
Tanja owns a bookstore with a basement that is cursed.In order to lift the curse you will need to play 3 magical instruments:the harp( in Reven Niega, it's in the red chest to the right, very near to the entrance), the ocarina(oracle's place), and the drum(oracle's place)

Q13:The treasure of the Nords-Calysthene-Hallmark
Grab the cleaning cloth from the first mirror you find in necropolis and give it to Zuma.He then reveals the place where the lake is.From this spot go 10 steps N and 3 E and dig for the treasure.After that return to Calysthene

Q14:Lost letter-Silas-Hallmark:where in Hallmark is Silas' letter?
The letter is floating in the water in the underground section of Hallmark castle. Exit and re-enter that map a couple of times, and each time the letter moves closer to the ladder. Continue until you can reach it.

Q15:Memories of a philosopher:Frode-Windheim
Use the Philosopher's Scroll next to him
Last edited by Aggeliki on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aggeliki
Ranger

Re: Sidequests

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Great idea.
People who get the guide, please don't give away solutions to respect people who likes guessing. Only post a solution if you found it yourself. Thanks! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Indinera wrote:Great idea.
Only post a solution if you found it yourself. Thanks! :)

OK, here goes. Some of the details are provisional
Side quest #1 How to force the cat out of its hole? Zelina in a house in New Haven town.
Solution
Buy a ball of wool in Dilldel; give it to the cat. I think that's all that's needed, but I got transported to Claw Island before I could test whether anything else has to be done.

Side quest #2 Where is the shell stolen by the rogue Raflesias? Wickmaya in a house in Dilldel
Solution
Go about 2 screens south of Dilldel, on the left side where you go down some narrow steps to a waterfall and large pool. You know you’re in the right place because there is now a large group of raflesias. The shell is in the pot.

Side quest #3 Can the hunting season start with a good horn blow? Man in a house in Dilldel.
Solution
Get the horn as a drop from a fight on the Rock on your way up to Dilldel. In the house where you get the quest, select it from the Items list.

Side quest #4 Find the hideout of the renegade elves. Llodra in Dilldel
Solution
Go to the Watchtower on the world map; blow the hunting horn and check the notice board which was behind an NPC; this directs you back to Rock. Take the east path near the entrance, round to the waterfall. Inside you need to find the key which opens the gate for the last section. The key is in that location.

Side quest #5 What does Bacchus want? Didn't note the guy's name. In the Shrine on the Ellewyr world map
Solution
Put in the grapes you got as a reward for Q11

Side quest #6 How to clean his glasses; man in Windheim

Side quest #7 Where have the Windheim folks disappeared? House in windheim.
Solution
On the Claw island world map, go down the west side to the bottom and click on one of the small lakes. Enter a new area; follow the path round, and click on the people there. Be prepared to be slaughtered by a tough fight.

Side quest #8 Who stole the precious tablet? From the Claw island shrine.#
Solution
Fight the enemies on the world map until one of them drops a broken stone. Give it to Thor in Reven Niega who will repair it.

Side quest #9 Get all 4 elementals for Susanna
Solution
Earth elemental on the Rock, water elemental in Reven Niega, fire elemental in Titan Cave, air in ???

Side quest #10 How to open a long locked door? Titan Cave
Solution
Use the Sacred Ink on the scrolls to the right of the door.
Last edited by littlebro on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

about q4:
you get a poster from an announcement board in Watchtower pointing out a meeting place..i havent found it yet
Last edited by Aggeliki on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Aggeliki wrote:about q4:
you get a poster from an anouncment board in Dilldell pointing out a meeting place..i havent found it yet

Neither have I, and I've hunted very carefully.

I was wondering - as you have the opening post, it might be nice for other players to get the list all in one place, the way we did for TBOL. Would you be happy to do it, as only you can edit that post? You could just do a copy/paste for what we've got so far.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:59 pm

well i would love to but since i play from work i cant be around all the time and commit to it i am afraid..could this be done by a mod after we gather all the info? +:oops:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Aggeliki wrote:well i would love to but since i play from work i cant be around all the time and commit to it i am afraid..could this be done by a mod after we gather all the info? +:oops:

Possibly we don't need a mod. Once we've got all the info, you could do it in one go; done and dusted, without having to commit to lots of interim edits.
littlebro
Ranger

Hunting Horn

Postby Charma » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 pm

+::whistle

The Hunting Horn is

a drop from one of the bad guys on the Rock

aaaawwww.... you're ahead of me...
Frihet & ansvar
Charma
Bard

Postby Charma » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

i know one thing though: Bacchus

is the Roman god of wine

:razz:
Frihet & ansvar
Charma
Bard

Postby loof123 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:31 pm

You don't get the announcement post in Dilldel. You get it in Watchtower after blowing the horn there. Check the board behind the man once he goes.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 pm

oops! sorry wrong name +:oops:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

who's gonna complete all sidequests first?????!!!! +::lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Charma » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, the race is on! 8) +::lol

Indy, this is what you love most about your job, isn't it? Seeing us running around scratching our heads and guessing!
+:::| +::Dunno +::biggrin
Frihet & ansvar
Charma
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

i'm just curious by nature +::lol +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 pm

I've now completed Q4 and have edited the solution into my earlier post.
littlebro
Ranger

Next

Return to Moonchild - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)