Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sidequests

Re: Sidequests

Postby andoru » Sun May 26, 2013 8:07 pm

littlebro wrote:For Quest 2 - are you sure you've spoken to the person who gives the quest? Because if you haven't, the shelll won't show up in the jar.

Yes, I've talked with Wickmaya, I have the quest in my inventory:

And when I talk to her again she's expecting the shell, but it's nowhere to be found...

littlebro wrote:Quest 4, if I remember correctly, it's in something on the back wall, somewhere along the top corridor, maybe between 2 bags/sacks, something like that.

Got it, I found it here:

Seems there was no dialogue and I haven't found anything of importance behind that door, do I need to do something else before I hike up all the way back to Dilldel? (went up and down too many times already XD )
andoru
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

For the shell quest, you just have to talk to the person with the shell in your items list.

For the hideout, just kill the enemies inside.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby andoru » Sun May 26, 2013 8:50 pm

D-Squall wrote:For the shell quest, you just have to talk to the person with the shell in your items list.

The problem here is I can't find the shell itself. It's not in the pot...

D-Squall wrote:For the hideout, just kill the enemies inside.

I already did that... but thanks =P
andoru
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

andoru wrote:The problem here is I can't find the shell itself. It's not in the pot...

But it should be there, when you activate the quest it is even full of Raflesias around the pot.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby andoru » Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Sadly it isn't there...
When I went to that area there were indeed a lot of Raflesias (as I mentioned in my post earlier...) but it still wasn't there. When I went there a second time only a few (3-4) Raflesias were there.
It's the black pot next to the waterfall-made lake, right?
andoru
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 am

Just to be on the absolute safe side, have you tried re-downloading, in case something got corrupted in your original DL? Have you got a save file from before you collected that side quest? If you re-DL, run that save file and see what comes up. Other than that, I think the only thing might be to ask Indy if he can sort your save file out - but right now he's probably so snowed under getting the last things done so that he can release MM5, he may not have time to look at it.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby andoru » Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 am

Ah, no unfortunately I don't have a save state for that particular period, unfortunately... I'll try contacting him to see if he can fix it ^^
Thanks.
andoru
Peasant

Postby andoru » Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm having problems again with Q08, I kept fighting the enemies on the Claw Island, but none dropped anything so far. Plus that now the island is completely barren of any enemies... How can I get the tablet in any other ways?
andoru
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Enter and leave the town or shrine again and all the enemies respawn. That's the only way to get the drop.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby andoru » Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Forgot to mention I already did that ^^
I even left the island with the dragon and I went back.
andoru
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Thu May 30, 2013 7:02 am

Maybe you do have to re download. If you do, your existing save files will carry over, so you won't lose anything by doing it.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby andoru » Thu May 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks =), that seems to have solved the issue, though it took me a while to get that tablet... It still seemingly didn't fix the problem for Q02.
I also encountered a problem with the Q09 in which I can't find the water spirit. I searched hither and thither in the Rieven Niga but I can't find that water spirit anywhere...
andoru
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm

The water elemental is in the prison section under the castle, not in Claw Island. The one here is the wind elemental.

To reach it, you pass through the purple tent and emerge on the left hand side of a large map; go up, right and down past a big pool. The path divides in 2; take the left hand path, go up the stairs and the wind elemental is straight up. I could be wrong, but I have a dim memory that you have to get the elemental before getting Stardust, but perhaps I'm mixing that up with something else.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby andoru » Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh, but I already have the wind spirit, along with the earth and fire ones. I'm indeed looking for the water one, and the first post in this thread says it's in Rieven Niega.
andoru
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Thu May 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Then that is an error. It is definitely not in R.N., but in the city of Fallensword, and you can access it only after you have been to the Oracle. You might want to make a note that you only get one chance to find it, as the underground prison is the only place which you cannot re-visit.
littlebro
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Moonchild - Goodies and Discussions (Spoilers Inside!)