Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

SYLIA: Feedback

Re: SYLIA: Feedback

Postby flavie » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:25 pm

I got it from Desura , maybe I would unsubscribe but it looks you're putting games there so if it happens to have games I didn't play...

I''m on Big Fish games too. It would be fair they release Act 2, it would be commercial too.
I'll look better the title then.
It would've been good if you told me the full game is here. :(
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:40 pm

but you never asked me?
this is why there is act 1, it's to mark the difference.
yes, i hope BFG will release it one day. +::Dunno +::surrender
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 am

I don't understand why an Act1 has been released.
I'm trying to know the story from players who'd like to tell me. It looks to be hard to get the good ending. The main thing was to cut the evil plan. To make it all alive, did it require to be nice in conversations ? Losing extra characters can be easy, is only the last gate suggest a sacrifice or to beat her?

I might buy it on good sales. +::whistle
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:32 am

I don't understand why an Act1 has been released.

Because BFG offers no other solution than a $6.99 price tag and it's unfair a very big game like Sylia gets priced the same as much smaller similar games. But BFG had taken both games and should have released Act II by now. You might want to inquire them about it, to be honest. Maybe they would listen to a customer (assuming you are one) more than to me.

I'm trying to know the story from players who'd like to tell me. It looks to be hard to get the good ending. The main thing was to cut the evil plan. To make it all alive, did it require to be nice in conversations ? Losing extra characters can be easy, is only the last gate suggest a sacrifice or to beat her?

There are several endings not just two. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:12 pm

I've posted in BFG forum "please release Sylia Act 2", the problem is it dates from 2011 :( we're in 2014.

I'm going to send a mail to Desura to ask them too. I would've all tried.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Desura can release it but it's BFG that is supposed to release it first. Maybe I'll see to release it on Desura, since BFG doesn't seem to care.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Story : simple story but genuine that animals save the world. The start with a rush of events leading to the defeat of the heroes +::O_o was very good! I wondered what could happen for the situation to go on, even I thought it was all lost.
So Lady Godiva was a tool for the aliens to suck planet’s energies. The cliffhanger suggest Katie’s future abduction as she’s special. How would they use her and could they?? Katie is level-headed :razz:

Graphics are so so compared to other Aldorlea games.

The mapping: the tiny islands are hard to land. More places to explore would’ve been good. The secret pirate cove was a small challenge I didn’t think could be in the game.

I loved the music for the world map and the menu.

It’s good non-pary members gain XP in fights. This way they keep up with the level up. Usually, I fight with the lower level members. I rarely used restoratives most part of the game!
I hated the alien cave, even more I never saw the universal key!

The end. I got the good ending choice to refuse! +::YAY So yes I refuse to sacrifice someone. We're all worthy to take the mission to save the humans and the planet. We all deserve to live! If we dare to disobey and make our own way we can succeed.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 am

Glad you liked it so much!
IMO the graphics were not the best (although very original!!) but the story and gameplay are top-Aldorlea class. 8)

The cliffhanger suggest Katie’s future abduction as she’s special. How would they use her and could they?? Katie is level-headed

If only I could make the sequel lol but gimme 50h per day +:oops: +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Sylia - Help and Questions