Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

King's Fiance' - HELP!

King's Fiance' - HELP!

Postby suz4244 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:33 pm

+::sos WHAT is the secret to getting the balloon to land on Mount Horus? I have talked to the fiance (when I first found her) with Hans' help, tried to talk to the king at the boat dock. Tried and tried and tried to land the balloon on the mountain, but it tells me "You can't land here!" I am so frustrated, I haven't played it for 3-4 months! I would like to finish the game before Milleneum 5 comes out!
suz4244
Peasant

Re: King's Fiance' - HELP!

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 pm

In the world map, while controling the Balloon. Try landing in Mt. Horus and then you'll rescue her.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby suz4244 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

I have tried that repeatedly with no luck. Does the balloon have to be facing a certain direction? Or does the active party have to have certain characters in it? I really don't want to start over, and I would like to finish this quest... +::cry
suz4244
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:51 am

The balloon must be above the Mount.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby flavie » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:54 pm

For me it's the same, the balloon won't land on the mount. I've started Sylia-Act 2, I'd killed the succubus but never got a king's fiance quest I think. I remeber they said once they can't bring the princess back. Now I've the balloon and it won't land. Would it work if I "call" the balloon from where the princess is?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Return to Sylia - Help and Questions