Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Giant pear ?????

Giant pear ?????

Postby kimmers » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

So what level do you have to be to identify it if you didn't have the hydra do it before you recruited it ? Or can you even do it at all ? Thank you so much for all the help. Love the game so far :)

Can you tell me who's cube is located where?
kimmers
Wanderer

Re: Giant pear ?????

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 am

Only the hydra can identify the pear. If you recruited it already, then you can't identify it anymore.
First cube to attack is Cube B with Nestor.
Second is C with Eli and last one is A with Katie.
Iirc you don't need to know where they are. You just need to choose to attack the cubes inside the balloon.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby kimmers » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Okay thank you I just thought maybe the attack cubes thing in the balloon as the final battle starter , and that if you just entered the cubes from outside the balloon it would be more like a pre final battle sneek recon attack. hehe
kimmers
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Well yes, it does start the finale. You can get out once you're in, but then you'll have to start all over again.
Like when you've already finished the first cube and move on to the second one, and then you decide to get out, you must do the first one again too.
But at that point I think you can't enter the cubes anymore other than from the balloon.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Sylia - Help and Questions