Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Normal start of the game? / Sylia - Act 2 on BFG!

Normal start of the game? / Sylia - Act 2 on BFG!

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:15 pm

The game starts when the team goes on a cube to find the good spot to teleport to Godiva with characters level 49-50.
+::O_o +::O_o

Is it normal? It smells the team will be punched by Lady Godiva like "Hey: Did you think you could beat me? +::biggrin 8)
Last edited by flavie on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Normal start of the game? :o

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:57 am

Just keep on playing. :razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:17 am

I've seen when Rosa is unconscious and the battle is done, she's not in my party (nor active neither in store)
So should I be cautious to keep her alive or nevermind I can play the game without her?

N.B: I've rested then but still no Rosa.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Can you be a bit more specific? There is no character just called Rosa in Sylia, and I've played this a few times and don't recall someone being unconscious.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Rosa is the flower from the old sequoia. Being unconscious is dead, an unconscious character can be revived. For rosa i should think to revive her in battle, or can i let her die forever?
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 am

Ah, now I know who you mean.

Rosa is like all the animals you can recruit - if she dies you have lost her forever. She is a useful member of the party, so I would revive her in battle. You then have the maximum number of characters from which to choose much later on in the game when it's split parties.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Ok, I've noticed recruitable (tamed/ yelp) characters don't level up. +::O_o In their status there's no exp but ---
I've spend some time with them in my active party to level up but it was useless. So it's good to yelp but keep the character inactive then?
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 am

No, don't keep them inactive - they are useful members of the active team. Just because they don't level up doesn't mean that they can't contribute. And when you get to split parties, you must use some of them, so get to know them and their abilities now. Even before then, you will find some places where their skills are much more appropriate than the 'normal' party members.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Ok, the bear seems weak. Do these charactersget equipped ( maybe apart from a ring i don't remember who I equipped to). And they earn skills :)
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:03 pm

You can change some equipment around. And they start with their skills.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

For now I don't have equipment for the "yelped" characters. I'm waiting to be able to recruit an ancient guardian.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Normal start of the game? / Sylia - Act 2 on BFG!

Postby flavie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Sylia - Act 2 on Big Fish Games +::YAY why did they agree now?

Well I'd recently talked by mail with a representatitve from there on being able to download a game in another language than the one bought (from the demo ;) and to use our save (after having uninstalled the game) he was glad to learn something, I also asked him about Sylia - Act 2. Am I for something in it? +::whistle

Thanks a lot, I would buy it, I've checked my
Spoiler: show
Desura
save can be imported.
Spoiler: show
Here I might have been nasty once towards the rooster.I I 've read there's a way to not have to sacrifice anyone to be able to see the humans, but for it should we be nice in all the answers or the choices of answering don't have an impact?
flavie
Explorer

Re: Normal start of the game? / Sylia - Act 2 on BFG!

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:02 am

Sylia - Act 2 on Big Fish Games +::YAY why did they agree now?

I complained.

save can be imported.

Great :)

Here I might have been nasty once towards the rooster.I I 've read there's a way to not have to sacrifice anyone to be able to see the humans, but for it should we be nice in all the answers or the choices of answering don't have an impact?

I don't remember and even if I did, well, that would be spoiling :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Sylia - Help and Questions