Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Need help re:silk flower

Need help re:silk flower

Postby kimmers » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 am

Is there any way to find out if I missed the silk flower and it is no longer available for me so I don't have to waste my time going in and out of marmrosa forever? I am level 66 almost 67 and have been going back looking for it since I started. If it isn't available to me because I missed it I guess I'll just have to move on with the game. It is just frustrating not knowing for sure. I'm on the verge of rage quitting but I love the game and want to finish the first part so I can go on to Sylia 2. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.
kimmers
Wanderer

Re: Need help re:silk flower

Postby littlebro » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:22 am

Just making sure you are in the right place - middle right side i.e. Marmarosa 26.

It's not time limited - are you sure you have to quit the whole place? It's been a while since I played this, but my memory is that you only need to quit the map and enter back in, so it's quite quick to keep trying. I hope I'm not wrong. Also my memory is that it's just outside the wall, not inside the 'room' bit. I do remember it took a few attempts, but not that many as to be annoying/frustrating. If you have been quitting the whole dungeon, try just quitting the map and see what happens.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kimmers » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

I have tried quitting the map as well as the dungeon and still no flower +::cry Yes I am in marmrosa 26. This is maddening +::Annoyed
kimmers
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Oh dear, I can't help any further then.

Maybe you could ask Indy to have a look at this in case a bug has crept in, or there's some special and weird thing happening with your save file. I have always found him to be very helpful.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kimmers » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Well how do I go about asking Indy? Not sure how to do that +::Dunno
kimmers
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:59 am

In case he doesn't see this post, you could try sending him a pm.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kimmers » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:19 am

Ok thank you littlebro. You have been very helpful and you just rock +::kiss
kimmers
Wanderer

Return to Sylia - Help and Questions