Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

No fun any more

No fun any more

Postby txmimi » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:13 pm

I played all the Laxius Force games and enjoyed them a lot. I've been working my way through the Millennium series, but am going to quit on the last one. My people are in the Pit of Infinity and it's just no fun any more. It's just too hard and frustrating. I'm disappointed at the difficulty level.
txmimi
Mercenary

Re: No fun any more

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:02 am

txmimi wrote:I played all the Laxius Force games and enjoyed them a lot. I've been working my way through the Millennium series, but am going to quit on the last one. My people are in the Pit of Infinity and it's just no fun any more. It's just too hard and frustrating. I'm disappointed at the difficulty level.

Which mode are you playing in?
In general it should rather be seen as a gigantic training grounds, to prepare you for the showdown.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby txmimi » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:07 pm

I foolishly chose hard mode. I realized the goal of it was to prepare for the showdown, and now I know most of these characters will never survive that.
txmimi
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:21 pm

txmimi wrote:I foolishly chose hard mode. I realized the goal of it was to prepare for the showdown, and now I know most of these characters will never survive that.

It depends honestly.
What's the average level of your characters?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions