Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything

Re: Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything

Postby shadow » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

briony wrote:Don't mind if it is in May - That is my birthday month - would make a great birthday gift+:: ;) +::biggrin

Please don't make it my birthday gift as mine is in October
"And Then There Were None"
shadow
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:22 pm

It would take a major accident for it to be released on October. +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 am

well, it is 7/5 today and i have been wondering if the game is still planned for this month...any news Indy? +::surrender
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Tue May 07, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks for your interest. I'd rather not give any dates though. I just can tell you, you'll know it when it's out. ;)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 pm

i wouldn't ask for a date, just a period of time..anyway, i really hope it is almost here! +::YAY 8)
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby darchole » Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Indinera wrote:Thanks for your interest. I'd rather not give any dates though. I just can tell you, you'll know it when it's out. ;)

Well hopefully it would before the beach scene changes to a winter scene?

And it's finally warm (where I'm at) and I can cook on the grill now! +::YAY
darchole
Bard

Postby bclouds » Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 am

Can't wait for its release as I'll be playing from game one all the way to game 5!!
I may have to take long leave :)
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Mon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

Indy, how's MM5 going? I re-played all MMs in their newer vesions, to catch up with the story, did all quests, animal kings and secret rooms (normal mode) and now am anxiously waiting for this game to come out.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Awww...nothing yet? Just finished MM4 (still missing SRs LOL). *sigh* Looks like I have no excuse to not go back and get Grandpa up to speed LOL :razz:

Hey Indy...are we going to be able to hand-level up if we don't import from MM4? +::biggrin Tempting to start out fresh the first time and then juice it up the second time with an import +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Well you don't have to hurry Indy. I have a holiday from tomorrow until next Monday but I know it won't be released until then so I'm okay because the summer holiday starts in exactly a month and I'll play it then.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Aggeliki » Tue May 14, 2013 2:22 pm

i was kinda hoping it will be out this month..pheeewww!!! i have to practice my patience obviously! +::biggrin
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Thu May 16, 2013 6:27 am

Private life can get in the way... +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby cstrait » Thu May 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Well it was first said the game would be out sometime in Feb. Then every month it gets extended. Then, after that, no definitive date will be given. All of the people I purchase games from never release them when they say they will. It is always delayed for some reason or another. I have my faves that I purchase from and sometimes I am disappointed but for the most part I enjoy them when they finally do come out. I do wish however that updates are given. I really hate to see sarcastic comments given to loyal fans. Impatience for the game to be released is really a compliment and should be appreciated rather than belittling the asking party.
cstrait
Mercenary

Postby littlebro » Thu May 16, 2013 4:03 pm

@cstrait

I don't think Indy's reply is in the slightest bit sarcastic, and I would be surprised if Aggeliki took it that way, though obviously only she can say definitely.

Indy has said for a long time that he doesn't give definitive release dates; people get too disappointed when the dates aren't met. Developing a game as complex as MM5 is going to be will always throw up unforeseen problems. It seems to me that we have a straight choice - wait for bugs and hitches to be sorted out, or get a game complete with bugs to the infinite frustration of those who buy it (we can all, I'm sure, think of a game by other devs where that has happened). I think it is better that Indy has the integrity to work to try and release a 'clean' game, rather than just say "oh, I suppose that'll be good enough".
littlebro
Ranger

Postby wasdar » Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

littlebro wrote:@cstrait

I don't think Indy's reply is in the slightest bit sarcastic, and I would be surprised if Aggeliki took it that way, though obviously only she can say definitely.

Indy has said for a long time that he doesn't give definitive release dates; people get too disappointed when the dates aren't met. Developing a game as complex as MM5 is going to be will always throw up unforeseen problems. It seems to me that we have a straight choice - wait for bugs and hitches to be sorted out, or get a game complete with bugs to the infinite frustration of those who buy it (we can all, I'm sure, think of a game by other devs where that has happened). I think it is better that Indy has the integrity to work to try and release a 'clean' game, rather than just say "oh, I suppose that'll be good enough".

Agreed!!!
wasdar
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions