Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything

Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm

MILLENNIUM 5 - ALDORLEA'S NEXT GAME

Dear all, this is a topic to talk about Millennium 5.
I'm working intensely on it and I hope I'll be able to bring out for you the grand finale in a timely fashion.
This topic is here for you to voice your expectations about it! Anything you want! I'll be reading with muchos attention. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything

Postby D-Squall » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I thought today about creating a topic, since Autumn arrived or it is arriving (right?).

So, in all other Millenniums Marine spent all her time looking for warriors, what we can expect in this Millennium since she doesn't have any warriors to search? I mean... they'll be training, but how that training will be, it will take most part of the game? They will visit even more lands of Myst in order to find unusual places to train? Will Lord Borgon act again even after Marine has her and her warriors signed for the showdown?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby darchole » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Any chance that anyone on the other side will be playable characters? (Excluding Dragon.)
darchole
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

+::shhhh I'm wondering who Grandpa is going up against +::grrr Hoping he'll at least give as good as he gets! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 am

I thought today about creating a topic, since Autumn arrived or it is arriving (right?).

Yes it's here lol

So, in all other Millenniums Marine spent all her time looking for warriors, what we can expect in this Millennium since she doesn't have any warriors to search? I mean... they'll be training, but how that training will be, it will take most part of the game?

Well, The Bear will train them. He thinks they are all way too weak and it's impossible that he can train them properly in just 7 days. I'll let you continue... :)

They will visit even more lands of Myst in order to find unusual places to train?

See above?

Will Lord Borgon act again even after Marine has her and her warriors signed for the showdown?

Ah well, Borgon would never give up, would he?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

darchole wrote:Any chance that anyone on the other side will be playable characters? (Excluding Dragon.)

Hmmm not sure yet. Maybe for small bits but nothing big.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 am

Alikamou wrote:+::shhhh I'm wondering who Grandpa is going up against +::grrr Hoping he'll at least give as good as he gets! +::biggrin

Don't you trust him? Isn't he the best warrior of the lot? :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Indinera wrote:Well, The Bear will train them. He thinks they are all way too weak and it's impossible that he can train them properly in just 7 days. I'll let you continue...

But all this training will be in only one place? Won't they pass through endurance challenges? (the search for the 13 weren't enough lol)

Indinera wrote:Ah well, Borgon would never give up, would he?

And he will do anything drastic this time? Like trying to kill Marine or one of her warriors?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:18 pm

But all this training will be in only one place? Won't they pass through endurance challenges? (the search for the 13 weren't enough lol)

No the search has been enough obviously, since only The Bear is showdown material, in terms of battle skills.
He needs to teach them various things about Martial Arts so they don't thumped when the moment comes to fight lol

And he will do anything drastic this time? Like trying to kill Marine or one of her warriors?

I can't really say what he will do, that would be spoiler material. Borgon has a LOT of imagination for that kind of business xD
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Ever since you announced there would be several possible endings, I've been on pins and needles!!! For the first time, I'm really tempted not to play at the "Hard" level, lest I let Marine and crew down. I don't think I could stand them losing after all we've been through together... Yes, I AM emotionally invested in this game, why do you ask?
+:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

Have you already decided who the fighting pairs will be or will we have the opportunity to choose some/all? I would assume the fights with Merryll, Borgon and Dragon would be written in stone since they're the most critical, but as for the others, it might be fun to decide who gets to kick Jezebel's butt (I have NO faith in her at this point). Of course, now that I've said that, I'm wondering about how this will be scored. Lose one and it's over? Whomever wins the most matches wins the day?

And finally, because my plan is to go back and play the previous four games over, getting the characters as strong as possible, you DID say the hit counts would carry over from MM4, correct? Because if I have to start over from scratch with JackandJames (although, really, James was the biggest headache), I think I'll cry. Then consol myself by gazing at my pretty pretty boyz until I feel better. +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

I don't think I could stand them losing after all we've been through together...

That's the whole point of the different endings though. +::wizard +::whistle

Yes, I AM emotionally invested in this game, why do you ask?

I think the game is emotionally enthralling, so no surprise for me there. ^^

Have you already decided who the fighting pairs will be or will we have the opportunity to choose some/all?

Hmmm I need to think a bit about it. Millennium is originally a story and the showdown has very specific rules. I'm not sure yet what gets into the game.

I would assume the fights with Merryll, Borgon and Dragon would be written in stone since they're the most critical, but as for the others, it might be fun to decide who gets to kick Jezebel's butt (I have NO faith in her at this point).

Ahaha one match already lost... or is it not? Don't rule her out, who know? +::whistle

Of course, now that I've said that, I'm wondering about how this will be scored. Lose one and it's over? Whomever wins the most matches wins the day?

1 pt for each match won.

And finally, because my plan is to go back and play the previous four games over, getting the characters as strong as possible, you DID say the hit counts would carry over from MM4, correct?

They definitely carry over.

Because if I have to start over from scratch with JackandJames (although, really, James was the biggest headache), I think I'll cry. Then consol myself by gazing at my pretty pretty boyz until I feel better.

No need to console yourself although somehow I think you are indulging yourself in doing so anyway.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

If you're planning to put battles in pair, it's obvious that Marine should end up fighting Dragon, and the Bear must fight Merryll, they're both big guys. +::biggrin And Benoit should fight Kusinov... because he's one of the main characters and Kusinov is one of the main Mystrock warriors. Because he showed up early. +::biggrin
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

It's just because of that?

I have a lot of surprises in stock, more will be revealed as time goes by. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:32 pm

D-Squall wrote:If you're planning to put battles in pair, it's obvious that Marine should end up fighting Dragon, and the Bear must fight Merryll, they're both big guys. +::biggrin And Benoit should fight Kusinov... because he's one of the main characters and Kusinov is one of the main Mystrock warriors. Because he showed up early. +::biggrin

I agree completely about Marine and The Bear, but hadn't thought about Benoit and Kusinov; I like it!

But as Indy's post just indicated, I suppose we need to expect the unexpected. +::Dunno

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby MiladyDW777 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Indinera wrote:No need to console yourself although somehow I think you are indulging yourself in doing so anyway.

You know it. +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Next

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions