Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Forum members who want to be in MM5

Re: Forum members who want to be in MM5

Postby littlebro » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Indinera wrote:
littlebro wrote:Don't forget about me!

getting scared, aren't we? +::whistle

Nah, but it will be interesting to see how she pictures me.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm

you gave her no specific info?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:04 am

Kylie wrote:Hey Darchole, I'll probably get started on your sprite soon. I had been working on it, but my mom restarted the computer (!!!!) before I even had the chance to save! So I got discouraged and started working on other sprites. +::Dunno But don't worry, I'll get them all done eventually!
I'm not even doing them in order. Just what I think of first. +::biggrin

Being creative isn't something that works on command, so I understand. I really enjoyed the details of the ones already done, but +:oops: it took me a while to figure out what each pose was of a set was doing(walking, and turning around.)
darchole
Bard

Postby Kirin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 am

Is there any way we can indicate if we wish to be in the game or not? It looks like Kylie is too busy to do so and I don't really want to bother her for something like this. Any chance we can have an already-made sprite to represent us?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Kylie » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Hey guys,
I know you're probably pretty frustrated with me for going missing for so long. I was gone for so long over the retreats I was helping/preparing/recovering from. Back-to-back is really crazy. I promise I didn't do it on purpose.
I would have been back probably on last Thursday or so but I got really sick and today is the first day I don't have a fever. My fingers and hands are still fidgety and fumbling from being sick, so it's even hard to type!

But I will be getting the sprites done, as fast as I can. Hopefully I won't get sick again anytime soon! +::O_o
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kirin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

Now that I think about it, there is a question I've been meaning to ask. For any of the forum members who do make it into MM5, do we get to choose our own dialogue, or do we have a role to play? The topic is if we want to be in the game, but there's nothing else beyond that. Do we get to choose some role, do we give items or something?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby flavie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi I've seen this thread just now, it would be cool to be in the game. The sprite I'd like mine to have long blond hair with a.. green dress. I like witches that cast nasty spells +::wizard What else should I precise? How this all work please?

(playing MM4 is Miracle Tanning potion useful?)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Kylie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Kirin, I have no idea. That's obviously up to Indi. I doubt we'll do much, though. IDK lol

And JSYK I am going to probably get started on sprites very soon again. It took me a lot longer to recover from being sick than I thought it would, and I'm still not completely better. I've been having some friend problems, too, so I just haven't been having the best time lately. :o My grandpa is coming for 2 weeks today, too, so I won't have much time for the computer. But I'm definitely in the state of mind to get all these sprites done ASAP! +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kylie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 am

*Cough*
Does anyone else want me to make a sprite for them?

I only have Indi's sprites, and Littlebro, to finish spriting.
AND THEN I HAVE NO MORE SPRITES TO MAKE!!!!!!!
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kylie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 am

And I'll totally be finishing those ASAP.
Kylie
Ranger

Postby <3Benoit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:34 am

Kylie wrote:*Cough*
Does anyone else want me to make a sprite for them?

I only have Indi's sprites, and Littlebro, to finish spriting.
AND THEN I HAVE NO MORE SPRITES TO MAKE!!!!!!!

You're making Indi? +::O_o
Did you notice I changed these words?
<3Benoit
Adventurer

Postby darchole » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 am

I just lost my grandfather, so I highly recommend spending time with family members whenever the chance (excluding the toxic ones, I've also got a few of those too. Family DRAMZ is the worst.)
darchole
Bard

Postby Kylie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm

what? he asked me to make some sprites
Kylie
Ranger

Postby darchole » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 pm

I just meant spend time with family and be happy, as you don't know what will happen in the future. My point was don't worry about the sprites, not don't make any more sprites. Sorry about the confusion.
darchole
Bard

Postby Kylie » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 am

darchole wrote:I just meant spend time with family and be happy, as you don't know what will happen in the future. My point was don't worry about the sprites, not don't make any more sprites. Sorry about the confusion.

Oh, no, I understood you just fine. I was addressing my sister. My bad. +::biggrin
I was on my phone and it's really hard to type on it, so I barely typed what was necessary. :O

I finished your sprite, BTW.
Kylie
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions