Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Spritely going: Use of Sprites in M5

Spritely going: Use of Sprites in M5

Postby darchole » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:01 am

So far this is what has been wished or speculated about the use of the sprites in M5:

Tattooed/tanned Mystrock girl
Aggeliki wrote:sorry for the late notice! i just saw this thread!
i would like to be a Mystrock girl, a citizen like the tattoed lady we saw in this forum!! +::biggrin +:oops:i could walk up and down the Mystrock plaza and make some nice comment haha!
referencing Nalla in the October newsletter

And don't call Aggeliki old:
Aggeliki wrote:Kylie a million thanks for my sprite!!!!!!!!!!!! +::heart +::kiss it is lovely!
(i have only a little something to ask though..please let my hair down :razz: i am a bit old for ponnytales! +:oops: haha!)
thank you again for the beautiful sprite! +::clap

Benoit to fail madly in love with someone
<3Benoit wrote:Ahahaha, I already have a sprite. Remember, Indy, Benoit has to fall MADLY in love with me!!

Kylie gets Jack
Kylie wrote:As we can see, she has t-shirt declaring her love of Jack&James! Alas, she cannot have Jack. Jack is mine, and she has relinquished all claims to him. I will not let anyone forget that. Nope. +::biggrin But she can help herself to James! +::biggrin

MiladyDW777 loves Jack and James
MiladyDW777 wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

+::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart
Yep, my hair really IS just that curly, so you nailed it. And the t-shirt!!! It's PERFECT!!!!! For the sake of argument, and to honor my promise, we shall say that the "J&J" represent Game James and my son James (even though I will always know what it REALLY means ;) ).
Kylie, you've outdone yourself. Thank you SO MUCH!!! +::heart +::heart +::heart

Milady's son James gets his own sprite
MiladyDW777 wrote:
Kylie wrote:Milady's son, James. She named him after James in MM!
Spoiler: show
JUST KIDDING! +::biggrin

I knew that was going to happen... +:::| +:::| +:::|
Kylie, my James is THRILLED with his sprite!!! Thank you again SO much!!! +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance

A fangirl fight? Over Jack and/or James?
Kylie wrote:Aw, James might be stupid, but Jack's just hiding his brains behind his "brawn". +::biggrin
I know an adorable silly goofball IRL that Jack reminds me of. He's smart, and beats me at my own games, but a lot of people just think he's silly and goofy all the time. +::biggrin Also he has some insecurities, like we all do.
But I bet Jack has SOME brains. SOME. +::biggrin
Maybe we'll get into a fangirl fight... I'll try to tear up your shirt, because you're trying to get MY MAN, and then you'll fight back... +::biggrin

Apparently dress = noble. Wonder what Lord Dragon would think of that ;)
D-Squall wrote:Does all the gals are gonna be nobles from Mystrock. Because that is what it looks like. +::biggrin

And if we're all canon fodder, at least Tomas has a sword
Tomas wrote: Thank you very much for the sprites, Kylie, you nailed it pretty well. +::Thumbup +::clap
And sorry for the late reaction, I had kinda bussy prolonged weekend.
Btw, I'm curious what NPCs will Indi create in the game, let's hope we don't end up as some "I want to be a soldier but I don't have a sword" type of funny characters. +::biggrin (Maybe we should be really nice on him from now on... +::whistle )

And the discussion about whether bushels are still used as a measure of something:
Kylie wrote:Image
Eight.
Gallons.
Of.
Kittens!

Everyone is replaced with a sprite:
briony wrote:With all of us in MM5 will there be any room for the original characters or are we going to be the extra force to contend with at the fights+:: +::biggrin +::biggrin

Witches against bullies in Mystrock:
flavie wrote:I precise my sprite blond hair blue eyes, whynot purple shoes as I'v already said a green dress or coul make it with a purple dress and green shoes. To be a dark witch who revenge someone who's been bullied ;)
I see it's a the start of this thread u posted sprites but I don't see mine yet... +:::|

Spoilers in today's newsletters:
Kylie wrote:I see:
2 characters from MM
My little brother Jon (Rabidcat here. He doesn't post much, because he's only played Dreamscape and only a bit of MM. But he watches us play the games. +::biggrin )
Tomas
Rifle100
Aggeliki
Marine (As in the forum member Marine)
Marine (As in the character from the game.)
Darchole
darchole
Bard

Re: Spritely going: Use of Sprites in M5

Postby MiladyDW777 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 am

WELL DONE!!!
+::clap +::clap +::clap
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Kylie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:21 am

lovely thread!!! Now we will have to see what Indi thinks. He has not said anything in particular about wht the forum members will be doing, so we have freedom to speculate wildly! ;D
I just hope Indi captures my sister's snarky, sassy nature if she has any speaking parts!!! :D
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 am

Thank you darkhole!!!!! +::heart
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am

Well done indeed!!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby shadow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Well done i,Great +::YAY
"And Then There Were None"
shadow
Explorer

Postby Kylie » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:21 pm

shadow wrote:Well done i,Great +::YAY

Wait... Shadow, did I ever make you a sprite? I've made so many sprites lately, I honestly can't remember! +::O_o
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby Kirin » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:32 am

I am quite curious as to how we are going to be placed. Is there any way we can choose what we want to be in the game this late in development?
Kirin
Mercenary

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions