Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trusted ally, Conniving supporter, Traitor, or Deserter?

Trusted ally, Conniving supporter, Traitor, or Deserter?

Postby darchole » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

In the some other threads*, there has been some debate over what will happen to each character in M5. Will Jezabel stay loyal? Is Benoit the spy? Will Lord Dragon find out about Lord Borgon's plans for Marine?

So what will happen to everyone listed?

Marine's Party
Jeanne
Benoit
Karine
Hirado
Abu
Jezabel
Jack
James
Salome
Wolfgang
Bokden
The Bear
Old Suzuki

Lord Dragon's Party
Lord Borgon
Kusinov
Meryll
Nalla
Lady May
Lord Jack
Lord Nate
Lady Gisele
Lord Hitomi

Non-usable characters for fights:
Gavitron
Piu-Piu
Dee
Merline
Mom (Claryssa)

Non-playable characters (from M1-M4, may not appear in M5)
Norman
Marine’s Father (Stanislas) (possibly)
The Sage
Benoit’s Father (Olbar)
Monks at Monastery (Alcalcythe, Sanaris, Gabrielle)
Priestesses at Shrines (Myst, Nova, Elder Myst)
Various Guild members (Martial Arts, Magic, Mind, Resistance, Strength, Ancients, Souls)
Witches (Grezaline, Imogen, Brunhilde, Glawdaline)
Mazurine
Cult of the Dragon members
The Dragon
Town residents
Hotel guests and workers
The Spy (if not already listed)

*See:
Play It Again, Sam http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8172
Millennium 5: speculations, hopes, anything http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8010
MM5 - Lady May http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8021
MM5 - Lord Jack http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8020
What We Know Thus Far http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8102
Newsletter 10/13 Teaser http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8072
MM5 - guesswork http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=208&t=8048
darchole
Bard

Re: Trusted ally, Conniving supporter, Traitor, or Deserter?

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 am

I see that you mentioned Benoit as the spy, sorry but that won't happen. As much as Indy is very tricky, Benoit has always been Marine's trusty side-kick. I can't picture Benoit betraying Marine, and there was really a debate about Benoit being a traitor?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby darchole » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 am

D-Squall wrote:I see that you mentioned Benoit as the spy, sorry but that won't happen. As much as Indy is very tricky, Benoit has always been Marine's trusty side-kick. I can't picture Benoit betraying Marine, and there was really a debate about Benoit being a traitor?

I didn't say I thought that, but it has come up in discussion somewhere.

But I wouldn't discount the possibility it is someone else close to Marine.
darchole
Bard

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 am

Benoit has crossed my mind too! Benoit's motivation would be his love for Marine! +::heart maybe he becomes too jealous cause Marine falls in love with someone else! jealousy is a strong motive for sabotaging a cause! (just a theory)

As for Jezabel(she is considered a potential traitor) i would expect her to even reform and become good +::wizard , to be taught a serious lesson on life principles! (an other theory here!)

From the enemy side, Lady May is more likely to help Marine +::shhhh (just a hunch!) and Lord Dragon has a slight chance to fall in love with her (a classic happy end!) +::Dance

Mom and Jack will be cured from their curses!!(is it gonna happen during a sidequest?) +:::|
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

D-Squall wrote:I see that you mentioned Benoit as the spy, sorry but that won't happen. As much as Indy is very tricky, Benoit has always been Marine's trusty side-kick. I can't picture Benoit betraying Marine, and there was really a debate about Benoit being a traitor?

Well you can never rule out anything, can you?
A good spy would have acted trustworthy from the get-go. +::O_o
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am

darchole wrote:

someone like who? suzuki? mom? merline??? +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am

Benoit has crossed my mind too! Benoit's motivation would be his love for Marine! maybe he becomes too jealous cause Marine falls in love with someone else! jealousy is a strong motive for sabotaging a cause! (just a theory)

Not bad ^^
He's her cousin though. Makes it hard to fulfill that love.

As for Jezabel(she is considered a potential traitor) i would expect her to even reform and become good , to be taught a serious lesson on life principles! (an other theory here!)

Not bad ^^

From the enemy side, Lady May is more likely to help Marine (just a hunch!) and Lord Dragon has a slight chance to fall in love with her (a classic happy end!)

classic??? from me??? +::O_o +::biggrin

Mom and Jack will be cured from their curses!!(is it gonna happen during a sidequest?)

Jack is already cured... +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Indinera wrote:
darchole wrote:

someone like who? suzuki? mom? merline??? +::O_o

My top 4 would probably be:
1. some other unknown relative of Marine's, as there are several grandparents that are unaccounted for. Also was it ever confirmed if/how Benoit was related to Marine? If Olbar (Benoit's father) is Marine's uncle, then he would be on the top of the list.
2. Claryssa, because there is a large gap of time where no one, not Marine, her father or Abu, knew what she was doing AND because there are people at Mystrock that have obviously had some type of body modification (see Lord Nate) so it isn't impossible they could reverse Claryssa's transformation
3. someone else who's using Jeanne as an unknowing stalking horse
4. Wolfgang, for no other reason that he seems a little too uninterested in the outcome of the challenge. Even more so if he looks like the one of the last unknown lords or ladies of Mystrock
darchole
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 am

Wolfgang?... but... he just wanted to help! Poor Wolfgang! +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 am

is Jack permanently cured?ohhh my! i have always thought the curse still lurks haha!sorry!maybe it is because someone in MM4 mentions the posibility that the curse might burst again so it got stuck in my mind!! i have a wild imagination hehe!

and the classic happy end is not your style at all Indie, but it surely is a girl's dream haha!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

is Jack permanently cured?ohhh my! i have always thought the curse still lurks haha!sorry!maybe it is because someone in MM4 mentions the posibility that the curse might burst again so it got stuck in my mind!! i have a wild imagination hehe!

well one never knows for sure, do they? but the dragon said it was permanently cured. :)

and the classic happy end is not your style at all Indie, but it surely is a girl's dream haha!

so my usual endings aren't a girl's dream? +::cry
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 pm

i suppose that a love affair between Dragon and Marine would fulfill most of the forum girls' dream ending +:oops: !!but i am not sure if you include it in the senario!

and btw your endings are more complicated and deep than a happily- ever- after ending!and i prefer that style but a bit of pink girly romance is always welcomed too! +::biggrin :razz:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 pm

i suppose that a love affair between Dragon and Marine would fulfill most of the forum girls' dream ending !!but i am not sure if you include it in the senario!

+::Thumbup +::biggrin

and btw your endings are more complicated and deep than a happily- ever- after ending!and i prefer that style but a bit of pink girly romance is always welcomed too!

:) 8)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 am

i suppose that a love affair between Dragon and Marine would fulfill most of the forum girls' dream ending !!but i am not sure if you include it in the senario!

I'm not even sure how to feel about this one. But if a romance between Marine and Lord Dragon is possible, the development would be VERY interesting. It'll be either a love-love, love-hate, hate-hate, or just something strange.

...By the way, just HOW OLD IS HE? Isn't Marine in her early teens?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby briony » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 am

And what about Gave( I think that is his name)- nobody seems to know much about his interests- Lord Borgon was concerned about him early on but now concentrates more on Marine and her party+:: +::O_o
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Next

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions