Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Trusted ally, Conniving supporter, Traitor, or Deserter?

Re: Trusted ally, Conniving supporter, Traitor, or Deserter?

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Yes you should get that :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Sivylla » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 pm

If i remember correctly in the intro of MM4,when Marine was talking to the Sage,she didn't want to fight Lord Dragon.
She was having second thoughts about the showdown,but she couldn't back down for several reasons.
Maybe Marine will be the "suspicious" person in MM5 after all...
Sivylla
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm

That's an extremely interesting theory. But isn't Marine resolved to do whatever it takes to reach her goal?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Sivylla » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Indinera wrote:That's an extremely interesting theory. But isn't Marine resolved to do whatever it takes to reach her goal?

That's true.But,pressure is heavy on her.She might have a mental breakdown..
Sivylla
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh yes, that is true. +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Kirin » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Even if Marine does succumb to the pressure, I think she'll quickly recover from with a little help from her friends, family and comrades. She's come this far with help, and she'll realize that backing down and breaking down will bring everything she fought for down. She's not going down that easily.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Well she had a breakdown at the end of MM2 so it wouldn't be the first time...
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 am

Indinera wrote:Well she had a breakdown at the end of MM2 so it wouldn't be the first time...

Yes, but at this point, isn't there other people who could take over, as least temporarily? Bokden, the Bear, and even Claryssa could cover for Marine in the short term.
darchole
Bard

Postby Kirin » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 am

Indinera wrote:
Well she had a breakdown at the end of MM2 so it wouldn't be the first time...

Wow, I completely forgot about that. In fact, now that I think of it, even when she was under pressure, she gets absorbed into the heat of the moment that somehow, her actions also resulted in some kind of miracle, like so:

MM2: She now understands just how serious her mission and Benoit joins her as one of her warriors, with Merline as support.
MM3: She uses Jack and Salome's curses as an advantage to escape their cell and she also managed to convince the Dragon to cure Jack and Salome, and Jeanne returns to her.
MM4: The Bear, in a way, becomes impressed with Marine's resolve and joins her as one of her warriors. Then, she manages to send PiuPiu to the office through the sewers and secure their battle against the Lords of Mystrock.

Thinking back from the first game to now, Marine has matured greatly because, despite the fact that she invoked the Martial Law on a whim, I think she is significantly more stronger and wiser than when she first started out because the tragedies she experienced throughout the games have toughened her up in more ways than one. She'll survive somehow.

BTW, anybody thinking that Borgon is the one really running Mystrock and not Dragon? If so, if he loses his standing, Mystrock will become VERY interesting. And you gotta wonder what plans he has for Marine's party on this topic...
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Sivylla » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Kirin wrote:
Wow, I completely forgot about that. In fact, now that I think of it, even when she was under pressure, she gets absorbed into the heat of the moment that somehow, her actions also resulted in some kind of miracle, like so:

MM2: She now understands just how serious her mission and Benoit joins her as one of her warriors, with Merline as support.
MM3: She uses Jack and Salome's curses as an advantage to escape their cell and she also managed to convince the Dragon to cure Jack and Salome, and Jeanne returns to her.
MM4: The Bear, in a way, becomes impressed with Marine's resolve and joins her as one of her warriors. Then, she manages to send PiuPiu to the office through the sewers and secure their battle against the Lords of Mystrock.

Thinking back from the first game to now, Marine has matured greatly because, despite the fact that she invoked the Martial Law on a whim, I think she is significantly more stronger and wiser than when she first started out because the tragedies she experienced throughout the games have toughened her up in more ways than one. She'll survive somehow.

BTW, anybody thinking that Borgon is the one really running Mystrock and not Dragon? If so, if he loses his standing, Mystrock will become VERY interesting. And you gotta wonder what plans he has for Marine's party on this topic...

Totally agree with you. :)
But,i think Kusinov (i think i'm writing right),is the man pulling the strings in Mystrock...
Sivylla
Wanderer

Postby darchole » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 am

Sivylla wrote:But,i think Kusinov (i think i'm writing right),is the man pulling the strings in Mystrock...

Or Kusinov is the most likely to stab Lord Borgon in the back if it looks like he's trying to double cross the other conspirators.
darchole
Bard

Postby Lynz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Good theories! That said - if one party fails to deliver 13 warriors, the other automatically wins..

this quote from Indie gave me the idea what if Lord Borgen and Merryl get disqualified for plotting
Lynz
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 pm

... but interesting doesn't mean it is going to happen... :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby darchole » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Lynz wrote: this quote from Indie gave me the idea what if Lord Borgen and Merryl get disqualified for plotting

Plotting doesn't seem to be against the rules, as the Sage didn't say anything. It just seems to be against the Dragon's rules.
darchole
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Well Dragon wants a fair competition. He is also confident there is no way victory can escape him. +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions