Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #6

Re: Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #6

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 pm

This place seems to be pretty hostile (and even 10% vodka can't help it +::biggrin).
Even more than Rocky Path in MM1, so it's either higher or more to the North, I guess. And once again, the scenery is just beautiful. MM5 really looks impressive so far... +::clap
Tomas
Ranger

Postby sunfluer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Could it be something that we have to find to help Clarissa's condition? +::Dunno
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby briony » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:38 pm

it looks like a brown edelweiss and maybe the vodka is to drink+:: +::biggrin
Spoiler: show
fantastic screenshot
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Aggeliki » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:23 am

i agree with briony! either it is an edelweise or a fire plant that is needed for a quest and it is well known that fire plants in rpgs live in icy places hahaha!

fantastic pic!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Kirin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 am

The more I'm looking at these the more I think...

It's gotta be some kind of new mysterious continent of the gods, or... some kind of land in which even the Lords of Mystrock are considered unworthy to enter, but Marine and her friends can enter.

I don't know, but I do think that Indy's really good at the maps. It's definitely breathtaking...

...but only three people on this quest? Gotta makes you wonder what happened to the rest.

BTW, if this is number 6, then where is number 5? Or is that temple shot the bonus shot?
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Tomas wrote:This place seems to be pretty hostile (and even 10% vodka can't help it +::biggrin).
Even more than Rocky Path in MM1, so it's either higher or more to the North, I guess. And once again, the scenery is just beautiful. MM5 really looks impressive so far... +::clap

Thank you very much (also to briony and the others), glad you like the efforts I'm putting to deliver a beautiful game. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:38 pm

sunfluer wrote:Could it be something that we have to find to help Clarissa's condition? +::Dunno

Ah yes, this is a possibility.
But would it be very smart to tackle this a mere few days before the showdown?? +::O_o +::whistle
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Aggeliki wrote:i agree with briony! either it is an edelweise or a fire plant that is needed for a quest and it is well known that fire plants in rpgs live in icy places hahaha!

fantastic pic!

hope you'll like the upcoming pics even more!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Kirin wrote:The more I'm looking at these the more I think...

It's gotta be some kind of new mysterious continent of the gods, or... some kind of land in which even the Lords of Mystrock are considered unworthy to enter, but Marine and her friends can enter.

I don't know, but I do think that Indy's really good at the maps. It's definitely breathtaking...

you're gonna make me blush. +:oops:
interesting ideas though. :)

Kirin wrote:...but only three people on this quest? Gotta makes you wonder what happened to the rest.

Indeed. How about some guesswork then? +::biggrin

Kirin wrote:BTW, if this is number 6, then where is number 5? Or is that temple shot the bonus shot?

Seems I can't count lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby sunfluer » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Indy, I could see them trying to save Claryssa before the showdown. Marine has spent all of her time helping others while she was gathering warriors and that took a lot of time.

I don't remember where I saw it, but someone mentioned that there was only 3 people in the team and was wondering what happened to the others. I am wondering about some things and have a theory...
There are a lot of things to gather in the screen shots so far and it seems that each team is different (if I not mistaken). I am wondering if they have a larger goal (maybe healing Claryssa or Marine's Dad) and have broken up to gather what is needed and are training in the meantime in different terrains and challenges. Then they will come together for the showdown.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Indy, I could see them trying to save Claryssa before the showdown. Marine has spent all of her time helping others while she was gathering warriors and that took a lot of time.

Salome and Jack were urgent matters. Claryssa has been in her current condition for quite some time now.
Why wouldn't they wait to attempt to fix her after the showdown?

I don't remember where I saw it, but someone mentioned that there was only 3 people in the team and was wondering what happened to the others. I am wondering about some things and have a theory...
There are a lot of things to gather in the screen shots so far and it seems that each team is different (if I not mistaken). I am wondering if they have a larger goal (maybe healing Claryssa or Marine's Dad) and have broken up to gather what is needed and are training in the meantime in different terrains and challenges. Then they will come together for the showdown.

Not bad, but WHY would they want or need to split up?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Aggeliki » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:22 pm

the party splits in three parts in my opinion.. all the parties go herb searching in various areas..we have seen the first 2 search parties so far..Indy please post a pic with the 3d one ! +::biggrin :razz:
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby MiladyDW777 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm getting cold just looking at that!

So, um, Indy? Bokden is in that screenshot. Should I be making any assumptions about his loyalties? Because you know I'm worrying about it!!! +::fear +::fear +::fear
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Aggeliki wrote:the party splits in three parts in my opinion.. all the parties go herb searching in various areas..we have seen the first 2 search parties so far..Indy please post a pic with the 3d one ! +::biggrin :razz:

... maybe when I get there :razz: +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm

MiladyDW777 wrote:I'm getting cold just looking at that!

So, um, Indy? Bokden is in that screenshot. Should I be making any assumptions about his loyalties? Because you know I'm worrying about it!!! +::fear +::fear +::fear

well, look who he is with maybe? :razz:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions