Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #7

Re: Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #7

Postby sunfluer » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Maybe Old Suzuki is with the Bear in the final team looking for another plant or item...the Bear might think he needs to be "whipped" into shape, but I think Old Suzuki will surprise him.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Aggeliki » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 pm

i agree with sunfluer about Old Suzuki, he is in the last search party imo...but where is Claryssa?we haven't seen her- even in her ugly form- in anyone of these screenies..

this means that early in the game Claryssa gets cured and Indy doesn't show her on purpose?the other theoery is that Claryssa is the "Blondie"...
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby sunfluer » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 am

I don't know if the blonde lady could be Claryssa in healed form any longer because Indy said that Benoit didn't know her...I would think as Marine's cousin he would have seen Claryssa before she left. I could be wrong in this, but just trying to piece some of the things together from different places in the forum.
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:42 pm

We've been getting a lot of screenshots from Indy recently. Could this mean that the game will be released soon?

It means I'm working hard on it. Usually it helps the speed of the release, as a direct consequence. :)

I've noticed that the mission everyone was on was collecting plants and herbs. My only guess is that it's some kind of remedy to help cure Marine and Merline's father father, Stan... or something.

Not bad, not bad. +::Thumbup

What I'm really curious now is how the party split is going to work. I wonder how the party themselves will split up and the story behind this mission.

Also, I haven't exactly seen Claryssa and Old Suzuki in any of the shots. Claryssa I understand, but what about Old Suzuki?

He is getting some rest maybe? His back, always his back. :(
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:45 pm

sunfluer wrote:Maybe Old Suzuki is with the Bear in the final team looking for another plant or item...the Bear might think he needs to be "whipped" into shape, but I think Old Suzuki will surprise him.

Do you think Old Suzuki has the potential to become the strongest? +::wizard +::lol +::music
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Aggeliki wrote:i agree with sunfluer about Old Suzuki, he is in the last search party imo...but where is Claryssa?we haven't seen her- even in her ugly form- in anyone of these screenies..

this means that early in the game Claryssa gets cured and Indy doesn't show her on purpose?the other theoery is that Claryssa is the "Blondie"...

this could very well be... +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions