Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #9

Re: Millennium 5 - Bonus Screenshot #9

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm

so Marine has to pick someone in the end (or at some point?)..

Hmmm I never said she HAS to pick anyone. +::surrender +::O_o
It's not necessarily like TBOL where Jordan has to choose his favorite girl to end the game.

Jack is the closest one to her age of course, but yes, he is shallow..i wonder..will there be more than one couples?

As in, couples you can make, or "plot" couples, happening because it's a groupe of young people (for the most part) "forced" to live together for a while?

my fav couple would be Marine and Lord Dragon, but he is much older than her and well..i have a feeling that he is going to marry May +::kiss

Why would he marry Lady Mai?

this screenshot is amazing Indy!!the sunken statue is so beautiful!..bits and pieces of lost cultures everywhere, i love it!

Yup this is the feeling I wanted to convey. Glad you like it so much :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Beach in the evening...a relaxing moment with a group of friends...sigh, niiiiice +::biggrin Definitely reminds me of 3S! +::biggrin Epic is the word!

Thank you, thank you!! +::wizard
Yup it is reminiscent of 3S in particular. Sylia had a "tropical" beach too. Maybe others? I don't remember right now.
Asguaard definitely had some beaches including some very unique "center of the world" ones. +::wizard +::clap
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Ugh, I'm projecting my own 15-year-old ignorant self on her. Of COURSE, she's too smart for that. (I wasn't. +::cry +::cry +::cry ) (He was just very very pretty +::heart +::heart +::heart )

+::O_o +::surrender +::lol
Hope all is fine. +::kiss

Bottom line, Indy, I hope the fact that we're all going crazy over your amazing screenshots makes you feel every bit as proud as you should. It isn't that we're just telling you "ooo cool pic!" We're spending AGES pouring over possible meanings, wondering about the story, who is doing what and where and how. You've created something really special and unique, sir.

Thank you SO much for this, and thanks everyone else who seconded it.
I put my heart and soul in my games when I write the dialogs and have the characters interact with each other.
I want something unique and realistic, not just a game with characters wanting to save the world, but real lifelike interactions.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:39 pm

It's true, even back in LP1 I was always looking forward to the cut-scenes and all the funny comments...
Last edited by Tomas on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 am

+::biggrin yup...the commentary can be utterly hilarious at times...along with scenes that can may you cry and other times where Indy may literally make you *jump out of your seat* or *almost fall off the chair* thrilling or spooking! +::Thumbup LOL better than any movie! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby MiladyDW777 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:25 am

Indinera wrote:
Ugh, I'm projecting my own 15-year-old ignorant self on her. Of COURSE, she's too smart for that. (I wasn't. +::cry +::cry +::cry ) (He was just very very pretty +::heart +::heart +::heart )

+::O_o +::surrender +::lol
Hope all is fine. +::kiss

Heh, at the time I thought I'd die in true dramatic teenage fashion, but I survived. +::biggrin

Indinera wrote:Thank you SO much for this, and thanks everyone else who seconded it.
I put my heart and soul in my games when I write the dialogs and have the characters interact with each other.
I want something unique and realistic, not just a game with characters wanting to save the world, but real lifelike interactions.

And THAT is why they're so successful and why we love them. :) :) :)
"Boring and bloated speech incoming in three, two, one..."

"AHAHA YOU SUCK!!!"
MiladyDW777
Explorer

Previous

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions