Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S MILLENNIUM 5 IS OUT!!!!!!

Re: ALDORLEA'S MILLENNIUM 5 IS OUT!!!!!!

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm

50% done already, I love my internet connection! +::YAY But I must buy it ASAP!
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:49 pm

+::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart
Aggeliki
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:16 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby AuntIggy » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I've only been able to play the demo but I love the music! I love the options! The demo is very good! Graphics are superb! You've outdone yourself Indy! +::clap
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Indeed they are. I've only played the trial too but they are amazing! But I have 5 more mins on the trial but I'm afraid to play it yet... :) :) :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:10 pm

AuntIggy wrote:I've only been able to play the demo but I love the music! I love the options! The demo is very good! Graphics are superb! You've outdone yourself Indy! +::clap

Thank you very much!! +::wizard +::Dance
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm

loof123 wrote:Indeed they are. I've only played the trial too but they are amazing! But I have 5 more mins on the trial but I'm afraid to play it yet... :) :) :)

You too, thanks a lot!! :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Sigh! Yearn!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 pm

OMG!!!! Going to use older save to get this one going +::biggrin Will get to replay when my 'ultimate MM4' is completed +::biggrin

Edit: Decided to play this one from first time :razz: then going back for imports +::Dance

thanks Indy...LOOKS GREAT!!!! Already got 'chicken skin' just from the introduction! +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby sunfluer » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:25 pm

+::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance
I just saw that it is here and started dancing around. I think my husband thinks I am crazy, but this is going to be great fun! I am downloading it now!
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Spoiler: show
Almost finished the free trial Indy. And the game is already exciting, the graphics are beautiful... even more beautiful than the previous MMs, and I see it's more expensive right? Guessing it's bigger than the others aswell. :) I'm very pissed that the song for MM1 title screen was used as the title screen theme for this one too, I guess that you wanted to do something "poetic" right... like, the story started with this song so it's going to end with this song. I was browsing to the music folder of the game and I found a great song that it would be perfect for title, the one called "MM5-marineandjeanne-First_Steps", also the one called "MM5-speech-Happy_New_World" would do great. The game started with lots of tension alredy, the Beat getting poisoned and such, the party splitting (for the first time in the MM series), although characters like Wolfgang, Jack and James are way too weak, it's fun playing with them in a party that doesn't involve Marine as the leader. +::biggrin Anyway, the game is awesome Indy and I'm sure that it will be a success. +::clap +::clap +::clap
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Alikamou wrote:OMG!!!! Going to use older save to get this one going +::biggrin Will get to replay when my 'ultimate MM4' is completed +::biggrin

Edit: Decided to play this one from first time :razz: then going back for imports +::Dance

thanks Indy...LOOKS GREAT!!!! Already got 'chicken skin' just from the introduction! +::biggrin

Thank you! I did try to make the introduction interesting and feel "real". :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:04 pm

sunfluer wrote:+::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY +::heart +::heart +::heart +::heart +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance +::Dance
I just saw that it is here and started dancing around. I think my husband thinks I am crazy, but this is going to be great fun! I am downloading it now!

ENJOY!!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm very pissed that the song for MM1 title screen was used as the title screen theme for this one too, I guess that you wanted to do something "poetic" right... like, the story started with this song so it's going to end with this song.

Yes yes yes, that's the desired effect. :)
And I stick to it lol

I was browsing to the music folder of the game and I found a great song that it would be perfect for title, the one called "MM5-marineandjeanne-First_Steps", also the one called "MM5-speech-Happy_New_World" would do great.

Tada you shouldn't do that. +::O_o
Those songs are for other moments anyway.
But if you want to know, Sky_Dive was considered for title screen. But I wanted my "poetic" effect lol

The game started with lots of tension alredy, the Beat getting poisoned and such, the party splitting (for the first time in the MM series), although characters like Wolfgang, Jack and James are way too weak, it's fun playing with them in a party that doesn't involve Marine as the leader. +::biggrin Anyway, the game is awesome Indy and I'm sure that it will be a success.

Thank you very much!!
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm

FINALLY GREAT! 'I've Vagrant Hearts and Ashes__ Bad Blood to do) I'll surely do Millennuim 5 as well.
The final showdown! +::wizard +::Dance

By the way, we shouldn't miss our sprite isn't it?? or could it be in a side-quest..?
Last edited by flavie on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions