Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

A bug!

A bug!

Postby D-Squall » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 am

I'm on Kumai Kuwa Kuma (?) and I found this bug, and I'm reporting fast because maybe we have to go through here to go back, I still haven't finished the area yet. XD

but instead of jumping to the previous plataform, it jumps here:

D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: A bug!

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 am

can't believe this was missed lol fixed, thanks
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lynz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 am

i have reached map 14 a small grass patch to jump onto the first pillar but can't move any further forward to get my first flower or am I missing something please help
Lynz
Wanderer

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

I have two little things too.

Spoiler: show
Here the waterfall is strange. It sort of has a hole. Can't be seen so well on the screenshot, sorry.
This is on the screen with the veeeeery long bridge that leads to SR#5.

And here's a typo.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 am

About typos, when you first enter the Cactus Crest somebody says "cactuses" at some point. I believe the plural of cactus is "cacti" :) Though I may be wrong... :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Both is right, Loofy.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Oh okay, thanks Cassie :) Where are you in the game right now?
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Enso » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Lynz wrote:i have reached map 14 a small grass patch to jump onto the first pillar but can't move any further forward to get my first flower or am I missing something please help

I'm assuming the map 14 you mention is in Kumai Kuma Kuma! If so, the most direct path is not the right one! You can't just jump right to the top of that pillar, you need to jump down and then only you go right and upwards! You'll need the Air Sandals at some point too! :)
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:14 pm

loof123 wrote:Oh okay, thanks Cassie :) Where are you in the game right now?

Cactus Crest. I've started later than you. :)
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Lynz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Thanks Esna I was trying this for hours even went back to my last save to try again
works now I know
Lynz
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Since this topic became some sort of bug-reporting +::biggrin I'll post another one that I've found:

When I was equiping members to go to the Pit of Eternity, I put Benoit on the party to equip aswell... but his portrait in the Party Change Menu was dark... until now okay. But when I finished equping and choose to go, a message appeared saying that Benoit couldn't go with me because he was the leader of the other party... so I had to remove him... but I couldn't, I managed to put him in the party but couldn't... thank God I didn't saved when that happen, just thought that I would mention, because someone might be stuck forever in this part.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Enso » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi D-Squall,

I went to check and all "seems" to be ok with the codding there. Also I tried replicating what you said but didn't have any trouble with either Benoit or Karine getting stuck in case I try sending them off with Marine! The message you got was fine and intentional as indeed Benoit or Karine are not meant to go with Marine. However, Benoit's portrait being dark and him getting stuck is not!

Any chance you still have that save file and can send it to me or Indinera (he's having limited internet access but should still be checking in once a day)? Maybe that will help us see what we're missing! Thanks!
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Neli » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 pm

I found that James has two promotions; he kept his previous promotion after getting the champion promotion in the pit of infinity while everyone else only has the champion promotion.
Neli
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:01 pm

I sent to the alan pendragon e-mail, as I know Indy has many e-mail accounts. lol

The party is at the end of the Pit, just have to go up to complete it.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Enso » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 pm

@ Neli: Thanks for reporting! The Bounty Hunter promo for James was indeed missing from the list of promos that should be removed! It will be fixed for the next build! You can keep playing though as it won't interfere with anything, probably you'll just have a tad stronger version of James than what you should!

@D-Squall: Thanks, I've already let him know and he couldn't get it either but he'll check your file as soon as possible. For what it's worth, it doesn't seem to be something very linear, so hopefully not many people will get it. By the way, when you had to reload to your previous save because you got stuck was Benoit's pic still darkened? And were you able to equip him at all or you just had to ignore him and leave him with what he had on before?
Enso
Mercenary

Next

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions