Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I'm in Ancient Temple.Many questions.

I'm in Ancient Temple.Many questions.

Postby lilac » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:43 am

I've been going back and forth in the Ancient Temple and don't know what to do.Can you help me with these?

1.I have 7/8 pink thingies and can't find the last one.I have seen the pink ingredient in 2-3 places but i don't have access to it.
2.About quests: I got quests 2 and 3 with Salome's party.For quest 2,i fed Bluey all the crab i had at the moment but obviously it wasn't enough.Can i still solve this quest or did i mess it up?
I saw the answer for quest 3 in another thread.Can i solve it later (i really don't wanna try this with my current party) or should i have done this with Salome's party?
I got quests 8 and 9 with Blondie's party but have no clue what to do.Any hints?Full spoilers also welcome!

Quest 1 is the main quest,right?I still haven't found 6,10,11,12,14,15.I guess 12,14,15 are the animal kings (I have 15 quests on easy mode) but what about 6,10 and 11?Any help please?

Another thing.When i click the completed quests icon,it shows i completed quests 4,5,7 & 13 (which is true) but when i click the quest statistics icon it shows 1/15 quests.Is this a bug?
lilac
Bard

Re: I'm in Ancient Temple.Many questions.

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:46 am

There are actually ten slime things. There are four of them in a place, two of them in a place, one in a secret room, one at the first screen of ancient temple, one in the screen with the grass and the walkway through. About others, you don't have to do each quest right now I'm not :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby lilac » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks for answering loof!You are always helpfull! :)

I'm sure i found the 4 in one place,2 in one place and the one in the first screen (on the left hand side,right? ).7 out of 8.
I found all the secret rooms but no slime.Do you mean a different secret room?I can see a tiny room with a slime in one screen but i can't access it.The screen with the walkway and the grass is the one where you find the ancient shop on the left side?If yes,i can see a slime on the grass,at the right side of the walkway but i can't get there. :( I feel dumb now... Help!

Any hints on the quests i can't solve and the ones i haven't found yet?
lilac
Bard

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes I mean the screen with the rock and the shop. go north to the next screen and there is a passage in the wall to the right. it's quite invisible but it's there. :) And if so you must have missed a secret room because there is a secret room with a slime. And that slime between those walls is unaccessable indeed. Let me know if you still can't find any and I'll ğpst a screenshot :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby lilac » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Thanks for the help!

I found all the secret rooms,39/40 so far.I must have missed the slime somehow.I'll try to find the invisible passage you are talking about and get the one on the grass.

What about the quests?I red in other threads that you fight a Glurose at the Temple.Also i think i have to complete quests 8 and 9 there.If i collect all the slimes,can i still go back to the temple (with party members of my choosing,i hope) and try to finish the quests?
lilac
Bard

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 pm

I doubt that you can go there... Yes you do fight a Glurose at the temple but lose to it on purpose ;)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby lilac » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 pm

I can't go back?Great....not.Can you give me some hints about the quests i have to do there?I'm tired of roaming around that place,because i don't like my current party. :(
lilac
Bard

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:56 pm

No sorry, I didn't do any side-quests... Were you able to find another slime? And your current party is quite great IMO. Wolfgang and Piu are bad but Blondie's good and Gravitron is AWESOME! Gravitron with the Maddening Axe kills everything in one hit! :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby lilac » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:14 pm

You didn't do sidequests? +::O_o Why?They are really fun!
Unfortunately,i didn't think of equipping Gravitron with the Maddening Axe.Is it the one that hits 3 times?Blondie is not bad with the weapon that causes bleeding and X2 hits.
If i had thought about the Maddening Axe,maybe i would feel different,but now i really don't enjoy that party.Just my personal experience. +::Dunno

Well...i'm off on search of the last slime.
lilac
Bard

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:42 pm

I wanted to see the main Story first. And the Maddening Axe is the Huge axe you get from defeating the dwarf king in MM3
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Enso » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi!

Most areas in the game are available for a short time period only! So no, once you've got enough ingredients of any of the places, you won't be able to return to them!

Another thing.When i click the completed quests icon,it shows i completed quests 4,5,7 & 13 (which is true) but when i click the quest statistics icon it shows 1/15 quests.Is this a bug?

Yes, there was a problem with the counter but I believe Indinera already fixed it in the build he uploaded yesterday!
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 pm

lilac wrote:The screen with the walkway and the grass is the one where you find the ancient shop on the left side?

What ancient shop??? Can't find a shop! +::O_o
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Well to do that you have to have accepted a quest, but I dunno which one. Then you inspect the rock like the ones in Jungle Kawa Kawa. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:18 pm

A quest? Hmmmmmmm dunno who would have given me that one. I already wondered cause I only got 2 yet.
Oh my ..... +::cry
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 pm

I only got the 1st one and the 2nd one done. And only got the 3rd one :) +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Next

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions