Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

stuck in prehistoric cave

stuck in prehistoric cave

Postby sarahp » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:15 pm

could someone please help me i am stuck in the cave system just after salome's party and hiraldos party join together after finding each other but i have come to a boss fight i cannot win against an orc spirit tyrannasaurus and 3 elder ghosts can someone tell me what party and tactics to use please cos ive tried most and get wiped out every time THANKS :)
sarahp
Bard

Re: stuck in prehistoric cave

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm

That is one of the toughest ones. I had Hirado ,Suzuki, Salome and Mom in my party. but that doesn't mean you should have that party. The best thing Hirado can do is Slow the orc spirit and heal with Aura and revive. Suzuki is quite useless too so you may swap him. Salome can Sea Rush and that is very important. SHe got rid of Elder Ghosts with two Sea Rushs. Mom absolutely must use Dark Flames on the Tyrano. It will kill it on 2nd turn. than, whack whack whack. But you can put Dee instead of Suzuki. Dee's spells are quite useful.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Re: stuck in prehistoric cave

Postby Enso » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

James can... err...
Spoiler: show
bore the orc with his Laid Back Smile! LOL

And I must say that Old Suzuki if properly levelled and equipped is the best hidden powerhouse in the game, he can surely pack a punch and with Masakuto you can make that 3 in each round! +::Thumbup
Enso
Mercenary

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions