Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

GOSH DARN IT I'M STUCK IN THE BOTTOM OF A PIT!

GOSH DARN IT I'M STUCK IN THE BOTTOM OF A PIT!

Postby Kylie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Uh uh umm so Bokden, Jack, Karine, Wolfgang and I are stuck in the bottom of a flowery pit. We're chasing that pink lady with blonde hair who is better at disappearing than Bokden is, and we just found her the second time, but now, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUT OF THE ABYSS!!!
All the arrows are pointing up, but their little legs can't jump that high!!!
Can someone point out the right place to take a flying leap??? +::biggrin
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Re: GOSH DARN IT I'M STUCK IN THE BOTTOM OF A PIT!

Postby Kylie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Let me just add, that this is completely humiliating, that the first question I have for help is one about getting out from a pit.

I'm imagining this, as the group's reaction for not being able to figure out how to escape:
If I have a ton of typos, it is because I am on my phone and I have the tiniest keypad ever! Please excuse my mistakes! :)
Kylie
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm

My dear Kylie... Bokden can equip the Air Sandals... :) BTW you'll hate Salome in the future :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Kylie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 pm

loof123 wrote:My dear Kylie... Bokden can equip the Air Sandals... :) BTW you'll hate Salome in the future :)

{Loud wailing}
THANK YOU LOOF!!!!
I have been sitting here for 10-15 minutes... and I never even thought to check that out!!!
Hmmm... what... OH!!!! Do you mean!?!??! DO YOU MEAN WHAT I THINK YOU MEAN, LOOF??!?!? +::O_o +::grrr
Kylie
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Nah, actually more like you'll hate Jack :razz: Nah, you can't hate him +::biggrin +::biggrin You'll understand it when Salome, James, Jack and Merline goes exploring. But that is a little spoiler. And what do you think I mean? And tell Cierra she'll hate Karine +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Oh and instead of waiting if you searched the forum you'd have found it +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Kylie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:06 pm

loof123 wrote:Nah, actually more like you'll hate Jack :razz: Nah, you can't hate him +::biggrin +::biggrin You'll understand it when Salome, James, Jack and Merline goes exploring. But that is a little spoiler. And what do you think I mean? And tell Cierra she'll hate Karine +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin

Oh and instead of waiting if you searched the forum you'd have found it +::biggrin +::biggrin

Oh, nah. I'm over Jack. I just met Norman. ;) (jk jk jk.... maybe....)
I'm not that great at searching that stuff... I looked for a little while... and then made this topic. +::Dunno +::biggrin
Also... Cierra is already raging. We both don't know exactly what it is.... but she's convinced that she won't like it!
And we're happy to be out of the pit now!!!!
Kylie
Ranger

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Great, tell her I said hi
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions