Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Quests 2 & 3

Re: Quests 2 & 3

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure about that... Still in the Pit of Infinity... I swear I'm playing so slow... +::sos +::sos +::sos
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Wait until they are all done! And then come back!
Spoiler: show
CRASH - BOOM - BANG!!!! A breeeeeeze! Hehehe!

Then maybe Indy can confirm or falsify your promotion theory. That would be interesting to know because it sure would make a big difference for me.
Why do you think it is like that?
Last edited by Cassiopeia on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:24 pm

... Now I gotta continue playing. I'm already with Karine's party and on the last map, just two more lights to... umm... can't think of an appropiate verb :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Enso » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:What irks me more right now is that after the Pit of Infinity the priestess won't promote anymore! +::O_o
As usual I've been waiting with the promotions so I can do them with the best possible stats. In previous games that might not have been useful as it won't carry over to the next game anyway, but I though this time it sure might be for the showdown. And now I have to go without! +::cry
Unless I can still promote elsewhere, that is.

Actually, even if you had promoted them earlier they would have lost their promotions because they all get the special Champion promo after completing the Pit! :)
Promotions were there to make your life easier before that only! Sorry... but hey... now you know for next time! +::Thumbup
Enso
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 pm

But Enso, if we promoted them sooner or later, it wouldn't make a difference in stats, would it??? :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Enso » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 pm

No, you're right about that! Promos work in % and so do your stats when you level up! So they complement each other... much like equipment items that give a % of you total HPs, they'll give more the more HPs your character has!
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh, good to know Loofy was right about that!
But knowing the missing promotions won't matter for the showdown is a relief (I'm about to start that now).
As for the rest of the game - in fact I've played all the games to the end without a promotion or guild boost or trading any orbs. That's me, just always wanting to save anything until it becomes really necessary - and then it's too late. +::biggrin
The games are all pretty well doable without those things (at least in normal mode).
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions