Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Party changing in 'Pit"

Party changing in 'Pit"

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Question: I'm playing with 2nd party going thru the "Pit". I'm also able to change party members while I'm there. Is this supposed to be possible? I'm not going to fix this :razz: Since I still can't make up my mind between J&J +::biggrin so they both get to train a bit before I finish group 2 +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: Party changing in 'Pit"

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Change them when already fighting?
No, that's not supposed to be like that. You should choose a party and then have to stick with it until you're through. +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:42 pm

+::biggrin Choosing between J&J is the BIG PROBLEM! :razz: But need to find out if party changing is still supposed to be allowed during this pit training. Group 1 is done...no questions and with flying colors...after remaining near 'recovery station' for at least 45 minutes before even jumping across to the next island +::lol

btw...playing this like a standalone this time. Going to come back as my own 2xpromotion picks next round ;) then at least I won't have to scramble for as much supplies as possible ;)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Alikamou wrote:+::biggrin Choosing between J&J is the BIG PROBLEM! :razz:

Best put J with either Marine or Benoit and then J with Karine. +::Thumbup :razz: +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Ah...Marine is already done with flying colors and Grandpa :razz: But...still have to decide which J goes where +::biggrin I've had some luck with keeping a healer of some sort with each party...but J&J ...I am kind of stumped +::biggrin wolfie J has come a long way...and fast J is still not so strong +::biggrin hmmmm...beginning to think I'd better back-track down the ladder and do a bit more leveling on them both before I commit to either one +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

I put a J with Marine, a J with Benoit and yet another J with Karine! I swear that's true! +::biggrin +::biggrin :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

LOOOOOOOL!
Well, Alika, Jack's advantage is that he can anger. That might come in handy cause anger lowers RS. It sure was very helpful for me.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 pm

+::grrr LOOF! +::lol +::lol +::lol I had to go check o=my roster just for that +::lol +::lol +::lol
Yeah...whipping J went with Marine... +::whistle she did goooood! +::clap But now it's the dastardly duo J&J +::grrr +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby loof123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm

My whipping J went with Benoit instead +::biggrin wolfie J with Marine and fast J with Karine. +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm

+::biggrin the 3 Js were all in the 40s or in the case of the whipper being in the low 50s, so they all still need leveling anyway +::grrr But then I have to work on Hirado +::kiss He's shaping up nicely too, tho +::whistle So J&J (bros) are now going to be put through some training with Benoit before I release one of them to Karine ;)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Enso » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes, 'twas a bug... has been fixed though not sure if Indinera already uploaded new version?! He'll answer when he pops up I'm sure! :)
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Alikamou » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 am

+::O_o Oh...no..no..no not going to dl fixed version until done this first round :razz: +::biggrin

But I'm back at the pit for a little more rounding of some charas +::biggrin It's now not as scary as the first time cuz I have Marine with Jeanne mwahahahaha +::lol

I have noticed that Verona drops a giant octopus eye???????? But it looks like Gigantine! +::lol +::lol +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Enso » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Alikamou wrote:I have noticed that Verona drops a giant octopus eye???????? But it looks like Gigantine! +::lol +::lol +::lol

Hahaha! Here's what I got as a reply from Indinera when I commented on the exact same thing while in testing mode:

Spoiler: show
...they eat the octopuses and keep the eyes to make necklaces...

Sure thing... +::biggrin
Enso
Mercenary

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:23 pm

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 pm

+::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin +::biggrin
loof123