Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tukulu Settlement!

Re: Tukulu Settlement!

Postby Lookz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 pm

The only purpose of that thing is to be sold :D it's expensive...........and it's better of you complete this quest with salome's party, as she started with zero money, while the other party already has many for start due to splitting (sorry for bad grammar)
Dream, believe, work hard, make it HAPPEN :D
Lookz
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm at the tukulu nation with Salome's party can I wait to use mom's party instead? I suppose there's first the prehistoric cave to do. We can use alternatively Salome and Mom's party later?...
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby ad518 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm

I think your assessment is correct. You MUST finish Bluey quest with Salome's group. They have the option of finishing killing the nation and killing the crabs quests (I think it was called cleaning the crack or something). But you are short on cash. So I would
Spoiler: show
finish the crab killing quest to get that 500, search the tower for cash, search sr if you haven't clean them all out. Other wise, you would have to keep killing crabs on the beach till you collect enough crab meat in order to finish the Bluey quest (who knows, by the time they collect enough crab meat this way, they may be strong enough to fight the Nation). Mom's group is definitely stronger than Salome's group. Kill the nation with them is probably better. Just don't forget to do it down the road. I always feel sorry for blowing piu-piu up. So I waited till I got Hirado, and came back out of the cave. There are goodies to pick up before you jump down the waterfall in the cave, though. I can't remember what they were. But they may help.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby ad518 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:17 pm

I think once I tried to waite till I got gravitron so I could blast the Nation out. Can't quiet remember why it didn't work. I think I did kill it. But than I could not report the quest any more, because the guy had already disappeared. It was already too late, I think.

Forgot to answer this, Flavie. The last chance you can promote them is in front of the pit of infinity. The priestess came to the pit and was standing by the entrance with the guy selling goods and the guy who would give you a kimono for free. I never felt the need to promote them before, so I waited till then to boost them so I would get the highest boost out of the promotions. Of course, promotions become irrelevant after they get the champion status.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Crab quest was done, did Bluey quest ruining myself then I've found the old lighthouse (good to have the occasion to explore more the beach :) )

Mom's party is better, ok just I didn't much leveled her much at all for now in previous millenniums.
I'll buy some luhana sprays and mandragore (and HP stuff..) and do the prehistoric cave. +::whistle
Then I'll kill the tukulu nation with Mom's party. Hirado.. mm I've read I must kill the nation before I get the party with Abu so could I use Hirado?

Promotions I thinnk I should get some the sooner as it's irreleveant at the champion status (which is just before the end of the showdown??I'm not there yet of course)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

If you are short on cash at the beach...
you can always go to the SR at the boat and check out the room where you come across at least 5-6 of those mussels at every fight! You just need to go back out to heal without spending any supplies, too. But only do so if you have someone in the party with multiple hits or a spell that hits them all along with some kind of healing skill. I got to level and collect $ for supplies and accessories with each party before going off to do their thing.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby ad518 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Flavie, if you decide to use Mom' group... maybe I should put this in the spoiler...
you get Hirado when Mom's group is about to go into the cave. Inside the cave, you would fight tyranos before the end of the first sceen, then get into another cave and jump off a waterfall. I know that you can back out of the cave anytime before the water fall. I never tried to come back out again afterwards, though. So I would recommend a save immediately after the fights with Tyranos before you go into the cave where Tyranos were hidden, in case you can not come back out to kill the Nation and ruin all your progress. Maybe you can try it and let us know?
ad518
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:53 am

Once I'll get Mom's party
I'll try to defeat the tukulu nation, I need training in the beach and why not in the cave until killing the Tyranos. I'll tell you.
flavie
Explorer

Postby ad518 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 am

And I just realized that I had a little mixed-up with the swamp here. It wasn't a waterfall. I think it was just a deep jump. Since I have a habit of saving before I go into every single cave. I never tested to see at which point I wouldn't be able to turn back. That you would just have to see for yourself. Good luck.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:06 am

The big jump (fall) is at the start of the prehistoric cave.

Where's your warning of "no way back"? it's just to save after killing the tyranos?

I keep going with Salome's party. I'm going to play Marine's party.
Then... I suppose I'll switch to Mom's party. Only then I could kill the tukulu nation with some level up first. :)

I wonder about money. Salome's party has his money, Mom's party.. I won't have money at the start? +:oops:

(I finish job training so I've less time :(
flavie
Explorer

Postby ad518 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 am

Yes. Just save in case you can not return. The place most likely you may not be able to return may be the part when you jump into a cave with a rest point and with a small opening to the left (where Samone's group were about to camp for the night). But I never really try to come back after that far. So I am not really sure. You can try and see if you can come back out. Just save a lot if you haven't fought the Nation yet. You can beat it anytime you want, of course. But you only have a small window when you can report the quest complete, because the guy in front of the pot would be gone. So my point is to fight it and report it as soon as possible. But if you don't care about completing every single quest, you can take your time grinding. Afterall, the guy only gave me
a crab meat. Bummer!
If you don't die fighting the tyranos, you should be good enough, in my opinion.
ad518
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:30 pm

ok thanks for your spoil info, I owon't be deceived if I miss the tukulu nation quest then.
Hey they are some body points to get if you win too :)
flavie
Explorer

Previous

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions