Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Help! At the beach...

Help! At the beach...

Postby SilviaCO » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:26 am

Got to the beach with everyone and all I get is that the guru gives Blondie a balm to use on the Bear and everyone has to wait... like, forever! Tried again, with different characters, to no avail!! Explored everything several times, found all SRs including the ones on the beach, but can't progress! I am feeling dumb right now! +::cry Anyone, please tell me what I missing or doing wrong. +::surrender Thanks in advance!
SilviaCO
Peasant

Re: Help! At the beach...

Postby D-Squall » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 am

What was the last thing you've done? Have you explored all of the caves in the beach? There is one that look like a storage... full of stuff with no one inside, that's where you have to go, I think.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 am

Yes, the Warehouse. It's on the screen where you first entered the beach. Enter it and walk a little inside and the story will progress.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby SilviaCO » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:07 pm

D-Squall and Cassiopeia, thanks for helping! :)

I found out what was the problem. The moment you enter the first cave on the beach (the one with a pink "ball" above the entrance), after Blondie spoke to the Guru, a dialogue of the other warriors who are sunbathing is triggered. Immediately afterwards you have to go to the wall in front and read the advertisement of the other guru.

I guess in my previous attempts I have wandered around in the cave before I stopped by the ad, and the dialogue leading to Cactus Crest wasn't triggered!!

Back to the saga!! +::YAY Thanks once more!
SilviaCO
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 pm

You're welcome and have fun!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions