Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

the pit

the pit

Postby nevjul » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:49 pm

I can't remember what I am supposed to be doing in the Pit of Infinity! I am wondering around, have lit 3 or 4 of those pillars but am still being blocked by a monster on one of the ladders. What am I missing?
nevjul
Peasant

Re: the pit

Postby Tomas » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm

It should be the same as before - just one pillar for each of the monster's positions.
Try to look more carefully, maybe you just skipped the last one...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Yes explore everything on the right, leave no stone unturned +::music +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi

I'll do the Pit of Infinity, what are those torches or statues we have to lit one each time please?
Is it a statue by team to light when?

By the way I should have missed my sprite. +::cry I missed the quest of the woman in the towel on the beach. I've talked to her after having done the Ancient Temple. :(
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:17 pm

@flavie - lighting pillar is done for each team. have to do it in order cause the "zapping bug" won't allow you to advance until the lighting is done ;) Also, if you do leave and go back to purchase more supplies...whatever pillars you have lit will remain so. You'll still have the monsters to fight along the way, but the lit pillars are good until your team finishes the run through the pit.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby flavie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm training.
Is it better if we spend more time training here for the showdown to level up more before passing at the next team?

So bad we don't have HP/MP stuff acquired through the game :(
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:25 pm

If I recall correctly, you can return to the Pit later - so it's not necessary to level that much during the "trial".
Tomas
Ranger

Postby flavie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 pm

I was at my last party with Abu, Karine, Jack and Jezabel but it's hopeless, they'll never do it!

I've noticed my very weak characters are wolfgang, (hirado?) benoit, Jack, James and Jezabel.

I'm starting the pit over with better parties. Jack and Jezabel are a bit under level 50.

Any suggestions for parties to have please?

Is it a tip to stay a bit near the resting point to rest many times to level up a bit for weak characters?
flavie
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am

+::Thumbup Staying near that resting area so you don't have to use any potions yet was my best strategy. That mini dragon is the one that will give you the best leveling, but it's also tough, too. Another tip was to always try and have at least one healer in each group.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby flavie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm

I've read Indy wrote it's not the point for the showdown to level up characters le level 99, so should I be cautious to not reach level 99?
flavie
Explorer

Postby Alikamou » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:51 pm

my suggestion is to get all of your party members at least to a certain point where each one can handle monsters in the pit without KOing so fast +::biggrin Getting your stats like speed, power or mind to suit the chara's strong point is a key to not losing all your fights in the arena.

I refused to have Marine lose too many and then have to face Dragon +::biggrin and not about to have the Bear lose any at all...yup yup ;)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Alika is right, BUT ... you CAN go there at lv99, but if it's too easy for your fighters, then the outcome might disappoint you.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Alikamou » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:54 pm

And...even at lvl 99...you could still lose a fight in the arena...not counting Dragon, of course.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Indinera » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

It can be fun to read the dialogs when you win most of the fights though. +::stop :razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby flavie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm

@Alika you made sure the Bear to lose no fight?

I put better parties, now finishing with Karine, Abu, James and Bokden. I've noticed Old Suzuki or Salome can get an attack boost for its multi hits ;) yep it's good to read the skills :razz:
flavie
Explorer

Next

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions