Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing

Re: New RPG: Midnight's Blessing

Postby RabbiG » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:07 am

Finally! I got the other two organ keys and went out to the garden again and the monster appeared so I could fight him. Got all three keys and am ready to take on the Count himself. (After I go fight some more inside and get a ton of krona so I can buy 99 of everything) You never know what you'll need, huh? +::YAY
RabbiG
Wanderer

Blood Poet

Postby greentken » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Help, I have fought the Blood Poet over ten times and can not beat him. What is the secret?
greentken
Bard

Postby earthshoes » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm having an odd problem. I bought the game a day or two ago and I've entered the key for purchase, but when I click the game icon, the buy or play trial option continues to appear. I've tried entering it twice more and it acknowledges it and allows me to continue playing. Since then, I've just been x-ing it out and continuing the game. However, this morning, shortly after I'd finally acquired something I'd been looking for (the straw), the game crashed. At least that's what I thought it had done. When I brought it back up, the "buy or play trial reappeared and I noticed that the clock for "buy or continue playing trial" clock had reset.

Please advise.
earthshoes
Peasant

Postby Del » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Are you unable to put in the activation key serial again?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby earthshoes » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you for replying.

You mean a third time? If it accepted it the second time, then it probably will again. But I shouldn't have to enter it every time I want to play the game, right?

Would reinstalling it resolve this?
earthshoes
Peasant

Re: Midnight's Blessing - save file

Postby diklazam » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:12 pm

i have new computer and i want to move the game from my old computer to the new one.

i manage of copy the game and the code but i dont know where the saves files are.

i am in the middle of the game and i dont want to start all over again...

can someone tell me where can i finde the saved files so i can copy them by disk on key to the new computer?

tx

i have windows 8 in the old computer....

dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Midnight's Blessing

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:20 am

In Windows 7 or 8

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Midnight's Blessing

If you cannot see the folder AppData, you will have to go into Control Panel and tell it to show Hidden files and folders.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:02 am

thanks littlebro

now i have copy from old computer to new computer and put it in the file that midnight is. but althoght the 4 save files are at the same library c/program file (86x)midnight blessing

i can not see "continue" when i open the game.... what can i do?

tx

dikla +::sos
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am

No, you don't put them in c/program file (86x)midnight blessing
You have to make a folder in AppData\Roaming which you call Midnight's Blessing (it must be named exactly the same way as it was on your old computer) and put the files there.
An alternative to making the folder is to open the game at New Game, save at the first opportunity and it will make the correct folder. Then put your save files in there.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby diklazam » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:28 am

thank you... thx, thx.... +::Thumbup +::clap
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby panna1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:00 am

grammy wrote:Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I received the info to download the Guide.
Have enjoyed playing the game so far.
There is however a glitch that stops the game in mid motion and I can not continue.
It is where Fidgar is confronted by the Dragonskulls, as soon as Sidni says stop....everything stops...No pun intended +::biggrin

Can anyone help me out here?
Thank You

I am having the same problem - game freezes where Fidgar is confronted by the Dragonskulls.
I bought the game today - not sure what version it is, from bmtmicro.com, together with the official guide.
I also made an error in not saving the guide to my desktop or file before closing it. Now I cannot download the guide as a message comes up saying password blocked. Why?
Can someone explain or help me please.

Thank you
panna1
Peasant

Postby panna1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:32 pm

panna1 wrote:
grammy wrote:Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I received the info to download the Guide.
Have enjoyed playing the game so far.
There is however a glitch that stops the game in mid motion and I can not continue.
It is where Fidgar is confronted by the Dragonskulls, as soon as Sidni says stop....everything stops...No pun intended +::biggrin

Can anyone help me out here?
Thank You

I am having the same problem - game freezes where Fidgar is confronted by the Dragonskulls.
I bought the game today - not sure what version it is, from bmtmicro.com, together with the official guide.
I also made an error in not saving the guide to my desktop or file before closing it. Now I cannot download the guide as a message comes up saying password blocked. Why?
Can someone explain or help me please.

Thank you

All sorted now - not sure what the 'freeze' was about but I tried again today and somehow it 'unfroze' ! Also bmtmicrco responded quickly to my email and unblocked my password, so all good now +::clap
panna1
Peasant

Postby flavie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello
(Some steam players still have bugs)

There's something to fit at a wood face thing in Castlerock. What fits in please?
Where can we find boom batons for cracks?
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Re: Midnight's Blessing BEGEMOT

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Can anybody tell me where is bemegot? i am iun the garden and I alrasy examined the statues there but I don't see bemegemot to get the organ key!! helllpppp
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby flavie » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:06 pm

He should appear at the balcony at the South-East corner of the "square corridors" area/ or in the mid-South, after you've done stuff. I don't remember exactly :(
Or maybe I'm talking about a boss you should fight before fighting Begemot in the park rather. :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers