Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Song of Pisces

Re: New RPG: Song of Pisces

Postby RabbiG » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Loaded the re-install and it seems to work. Since the controls are so different from most other games, I have a problem learning how to make more than the lead character fight and wind up loosing all the other characters. Learning curve is long for us old folks! But, that said, the reload seems to work OK. I appreciate the help.
RabbiG
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:02 pm

I AM HAVING PROBLEM USING BOOMERANG IN PYRAMID TO GET THE SWITCH...I CANNOT MOVE THE BOOMERANG WITH THE ARROW KEYS IT ONLY MOVES MYSELF....WHAT DO I NEED TO DO??
THANKS
watts712
Bard

Postby TERRBEAR » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

The way that I did it was I hit the up and left buttons at the same time and it worked.
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Thank u I finally got it
watts712
Bard

Postby RabbiG » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 pm

RabbiG wrote:Loaded the re-install and it seems to work. Since the controls are so different from most other games, I have a problem learning how to make more than the lead character fight and wind up loosing all the other characters. Learning curve is long for us old folks! But, that said, the reload seems to work OK. I appreciate the help.

Well, I left the game for a few hours (work, you know) and when I opened it up again it would not save....this is a real problem with this game. I sort of like the game after getting used to it a bit, but I am closing it for the final time and will not buy another game from this developer. Sorry, but I play to enjoy, not to be frustrated.
RabbiG
Wanderer

Postby Helkah » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 am

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I reinstalled the game and was able to save. But as RabbiG experienced, I also exited the game and when I returned, I was unable to save again. Btw, I re-installed two times and both times, I was able to save and then when I returned after a time, I was unable to save.

It's a pity that there is this problem as I am quite interested in this game but being unable to save at all and having to start all over again is quite frustrating. +::Annoyed

Is there anyway to fix this big problem?
Helkah
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 am

Have you used this latest version though?

http://aldorlea.com/Games_Affiliated/SongOfPisces.exe

It's a pity that there is this problem as I am quite interested in this game but being unable to save at all and having to start all over again is quite frustrating.

I totally agree... +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just d/l this game AGAIN because it wasn't saving when I talked to the man that saves and heals and I died when trying to deal with the purple boss after collecting 10 runes..So I thought I would try the ne d/l AGAIN and I have to start from the dang beginning again...What is going on with this game I agree with the other two I was really enjoying the game but now it's driving me CRAZY...Can they not fix this???????????
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't know why they can't just come up with a proper saving system... honestly I'm a bit upset about this too. +::Annoyed
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Helkah » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:02 am

Ok, I reloaded the latest version and as of now, it's fine. I am able to save. But I am saving more than normal, so worried I would suddenly be unable to save. +::fear
Helkah
Peasant

Postby northal » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:08 am

The controls are too difficult from other games. Also I only play with a controller and this makes me paly with the keyboard which is annoying and hurts my hands after a while. this game isn't for me.....I will try another one
northal
Peasant

Postby watts712 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:27 pm

This last d/l is working on the save part...Thanks bunches...I like the controls now that I have gotten use to them..
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Ok I just dropped old woman off and now not sure where to go....My journal says nothing and I have been everywhere and don't know what t do can someone please help me???
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Can someone please help me with the above post..I can't play any more
Thanks,
Cindy
watts712
Bard

Postby Helkah » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 am

Hi Cindy,

I just finished dropping off the old woman too. But I still had some tasks to finish so I was able to move on.

May I suggest you return to the headquarters and check with Claude-chan to see if there are any more available missions? Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Beam and select 'Continue mission'. I realized that I needed to finish two missions 'Find the old woman' and 'A cousin's pet' before I could continue the main mission.

Hope this helps.
Helkah
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers