Canon ending (spoilers)

Canon ending (spoilers)

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:38 pm

This is a new topic in order not to disrupt with the other one:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9345

Asked by Loof:
In the canon? Interesting? How do the others perform in your canon Indy? :p
And he loses the last one to Dragon? :p

I think Benoit loses the last one to Nalla. That puts them 5 points away from Mystrock with only 4 fights to go, which means defeat until the plot twist is revealed.

As for how others perform, I would need to consult my notes, but The Bear defeats everyone, Marine almost everyone (but is crushed by Dragon), a lot of friends do average or below average. Mystrock starts having an advantage early on but around the 30th fight Mystland passes and stays a few points ahead for a while, until Mystrock recovers and gets ahead.
At some point Mystland reaches the point of no return (or rather no error) where they have (or think they have) to win all their fights, they win about 4 in a row until Benoit fails.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Canon ending (spoilers)

Postby loof123 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Omg poor Benoit. Seriously though, all that pressure ain't good for the guy. Not like any other person performs flawlessly. I feel like Wolfgang is just a filler you put as a warrior because you couldn't come up with one. :p

Does the canon ending also involve Marine and Dragon marrying? Coz no. MarinexBokden all the way.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Re: Canon ending (spoilers)

Postby Indinera » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 pm

I feel like Wolfgang is just a filler you put as a warrior because you couldn't come up with one. :p

The plot was always like that, you ask him and he says yes, because he's used to help people.
He's not very good at fighting but very kind lol

Does the canon ending also involve Marine and Dragon marrying? Coz no. MarinexBokden all the way.

Marine and Dragon get together but the ending remains vague about what happens beyond the incredible victory.
Readers/players are supposed to use their imagination.
It does say Borgon resigns and Marine grows older not figuring out why Jeanne disappeared, but she comes to terms with it deciding Jeanne left after the "job" was done.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Millennium 5: The Battle of the Millennium - Help and Questions