Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: Mother

New RPG: Mother

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 am

MOTHER

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by A Thousand Myths, it also comes with a 54-page guide available for purchase at $6.99:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

A terrible disease knowns as the Spread roams freely through the world of Terra. What was once a land of peace and beauty is now a land torn between survival and pain.
Moira and her family are the only survivors of their village, in her attempt to flee the sickness by going to a safe haven, she loses her husband, becoming the sole responsible for her children's safety and life.

There is more tragedy coming her way that she could have ever imagined. Between making even more sacrifices and discovering a way to put an end to the disease while keeping her children alive, Moira will have to become someone far stronger than she thought she could ever be.

FEATURES:

- 10 to 20 hours of gameplay.
- A very free gaming experience.
- Explore the entirety of a world in ruins and discover hidden treasures, enemies and locations.
- Special weapons to be found.
- Optional dungeons to explore.
- Optional bosses to defeat.
- Mouse support.
- Autosave feature.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Mother

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:55 pm

Hi. downloaded the demo and in the poison area. Walked all over looking for kids, backtracked several times still can't find those kids. On the map there's a dragon to the north east No way to get there. Am I missing something? I thought I'd find the kids before I purchase the game...checked all walls holes etc. Thanks in advance!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:15 pm

There's a path with no access to west of bridge so there's no where else to go. Bought the game but that didn't help. +::sos
Just bought the guide and can't access for 5 hrs...really?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:20 pm

Why is that?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:35 pm

Indinera wrote:

Why is that?

Finally got the guide just a few minutes ago.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Myth » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:42 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Hi. downloaded the demo and in the poison area. Walked all over looking for kids, backtracked several times still can't find those kids. On the map there's a dragon to the north east No way to get there. Am I missing something? I thought I'd find the kids before I purchase the game...checked all walls holes etc. Thanks in advance!

Hi, ZuluKat. Thanks for giving the game a try.
In the ruins, the kids are inside the house, the only one with a door.

Let me know if that helps and if you are liking the game. :)
Myth
Peasant

Postby JBanner » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:48 pm

Talk about a powerful beginning... a very sad one as well, whick makes up for a good story if you ask me.
I'm anxious to see how the story will unfold, I wish could say more but would be entering spoiler territory...

Anyway, I'm enjoying this!
JBanner
Peasant

Postby Nestalgic » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:58 am

I got to the point where we get to explore the world on our own and it is indeed a very freeing experience.
It can be a bit daunting though, but the exploration is part of the fun, I have already found a couple of goodies myself. +::biggrin
Nestalgic
Peasant

Postby Myth » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:00 pm

JBanner wrote:Talk about a powerful beginning... a very sad one as well, whick makes up for a good story if you ask me.
I'm anxious to see how the story will unfold, I wish could say more but would be entering spoiler territory...

Anyway, I'm enjoying this!

That's what I think about stories too, they have to connect with us somehow, and not always in the way we'd like.
I'm happy to know you're enjoying your experience with the game, Jbanner.

Nestalgic wrote:I got to the point where we get to explore the world on our own and it is indeed a very freeing experience.
It can be a bit daunting though, but the exploration is part of the fun, I have already found a couple of goodies myself. +::biggrin

Nice! There is a lot to be discovered flying over the world of Terra, keep at it and you will be rewarded. +::Thumbup
Myth
Peasant

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:43 pm

Hi, I am with Alathea and the dragon , but the dragon dont move anywhere! +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Myth » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:33 am

Walk up to it and press the confirm button, either Enter or Tab should do it if you're using the keyboard.
If you're using the mouse, click right on top of the dragon, first the character should approach it, then click again to ride it.
Myth
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:13 am

Finally had time to finish, 6 hrs and almost 40 minutes. I loved the story. A lot of areas on map didn't let you explore as much as I hoped. Bought the guide which was pointless. I never buy guides. Disappointed at the length of game. But I did like the different enemies from the norm and characters were balanced. Sorry about first post I didn't even see that door, guess I need glasses lol.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Myth » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:45 pm

Thank you for your feedback, Zulukat.
I'm very glad to know you have loved the story, thank you for saying that.

I will dilligently work on the other aspects you commented on for my future games, you have my word.

Thank you for giving the game your time. :)
Myth
Peasant

Postby guiba » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:04 pm

j'ai beaucoup apprécié ce jeu pour ses dessins, la beauté des ennemis les recherches sans être harcelée par les ennemis merci au concepteur
guiba
Peasant

Return to Opaline: 2 Fates 1 Love - Help and Questions