Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

ALDORLEA'S OPALINE IS OUT!!!!

Re: Aldorlea's new game: OPALINE

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 am

A new "collaboration-game"? Now that was totally unforeseen. +::O_o

Wanna make sure my "trickster" title is fully deserved ;)

I'll give it a try, it looks interesting enough and Indi as a beta-tester is a guarantee of smooth gameplay.

I did add plenty of stuff to make it smooth (yet challenging) indeed.

P.s. I hope that there's Bokden in Opaline, otherwise it cannot be counted as an Aldorlea game...

+::cry
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: ALDORLEA'S NEW GAME OPALINE!!!

Postby littlebro » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 am

I'm enjoying this and have decided to buy it. Indi has certainly ensured that the quality is improved; runs smoothly with no bugs, decent artwork etc. etc.

Thanks Indi for the effort you've put in.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 am

You're welcome! +::Thumbup :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ahouser » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Just finished the demo.....EXCELLENT game! Smooth, seamless, bug-free....well-developed characters, a little humor, and an interesting story. Nice collaboration, Del and Indy. I NEVER purchase a Warfare game until it's at least a couple of months old and all the bugs are worked out......but this one? I'm buying right now! +::clap
ahouser
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Unfortunately I thought the contrary of almost all that ahouser did. I didn't find the characters well-developed at all (Gallow was just a normal scary boy in the beginning of the game, when he fought Raven he was full of himself, and then he was scared of ghosts later. WHAT?). I didn't see any humor neither a interesting story, the premise of two parties for the entire game is cool, I liked that like I liked in Vagrant Hearts.

Now to note some other things, I didn't liked the battle and dungeon musics... it was very annoying to listen, but I liked the towns musics. The arts are great but in battle it was terrible because of the character sprites in front of it, same for the menu. And speaking of battles, I've never seen such boring battles... all you do is attack, double-attack and that (maybe because that's all that can be done in this part of the game), but the monsters with high quantity of HP just let everthing boring and made avoid like 95% of enemies in the field. Dind't like the maping but that's what least matter. Never thought I would say that but this is the only Aldorlea Game that I don't like.
Last edited by D-Squall on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:35 pm

ahouser wrote:Just finished the demo.....EXCELLENT game! Smooth, seamless, bug-free....well-developed characters, a little humor, and an interesting story. Nice collaboration, Del and Indy. I NEVER purchase a Warfare game until it's at least a couple of months old and all the bugs are worked out......but this one? I'm buying right now! +::clap

Thanks a lot for the nice comment! :)
I sure hope there won't be any bug in this. ^^

@D-S:
Well it's not a full game of mine, I didn't touch the story and charas, and the battles can't be as fast as in my own games (probably the fastest battles around, after all). Glad you like the arts and party splitting at least. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby greentken » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:59 pm

I need help!
I bought the game, have the key ( I think) product ID, and password. Don't know what to do with them. The demo expired and I'm can't play anymore.
greentken
Bard

Postby Lady_Ink » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Indinera wrote:Ah, I see! I'm sure it must be a cool list. +::biggrin

It is. +::biggrin

I'm eying Millennium 3 & 4, the full version of Sylia (because I don't think I can wait for Act 2!), and possibly Moonchild. Needless to say, I'll have plenty to do in my spare time this winter. +::Thumbup
Lady_Ink
Peasant

Postby disneath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:39 pm

After the Vagrant Hearts Zero disaster, I am so ready for a game with the "Indi touch". Downloading now and can't wait to start.
disneath
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Indi,
Love the new game demo its great but there are going to be people asking if theres a quest list or something
also thanks for helping del. I think my friend just bought me a game for my bday next month. Hope she gives
me money. Which she usually does do. I still am going to get that hearts of chaos as well.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm

greentken wrote:I need help!
I bought the game, have the key ( I think) product ID, and password. Don't know what to do with them. The demo expired and I'm can't play anymore.

You must have received an email with a link to download the full game. If not, I'll have to resend it for you.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Lady_Ink wrote:
Indinera wrote:Ah, I see! I'm sure it must be a cool list. +::biggrin

It is. +::biggrin

I'm eying Millennium 3 & 4, the full version of Sylia (because I don't think I can wait for Act 2!), and possibly Moonchild. Needless to say, I'll have plenty to do in my spare time this winter. +::Thumbup

Great list!! +::wizard
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

disneath wrote:After the Vagrant Hearts Zero disaster, I am so ready for a game with the "Indi touch". Downloading now and can't wait to start.

I sure hope I won't disappoint you. Gave it my best regarding bug-testing.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm

blumyst wrote:Hi Indi,
Love the new game demo its great but there are going to be people asking if theres a quest list or something
also thanks for helping del. I think my friend just bought me a game for my bday next month. Hope she gives
me money. Which she usually does do. I still am going to get that hearts of chaos as well.

You will find a detailed quest list in our guide, if that helps. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby greentken » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks, I found the e-mail.
greentken
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Opaline: 2 Fates 1 Love - Help and Questions