Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Final battle

Final battle

Postby littlebro » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Just a word of warning: it's in 2 parts, with no chance to heal up in-between, and they're both long.

My advice would be to take lots of high value healing items. I ended up using several nectars, not only because they healed all HP/MP, but they cured status ailments at the same time. I was playing in 'normal' mode, with everyone level 29, which maybe was a bit low. I used Bel, equipped with the Boss Goggles so that she had high enough speed to get in first and heal up anyone or cast status boosting spells before anyone else did anything.
littlebro
Ranger

Re: Final battle

Postby shadow » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 pm

What is your opinion of the game:------is it bad,average,good or excelent :)
"And Then There Were None"
shadow
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 pm

shadow wrote:What is your opinion of the game:------is it bad,average,good or excelent :)

Very good. Not as good, IMO, as 100% Indy games like TBOL, which is why I've not said excellent, but most definitely worth paying for
littlebro
Ranger

Postby kalbun » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi, I just completed the game now.

For the final battle I did three attempt changing the group. The 3rd attempt succeeded, with Liza, Gallow, Bel and Sebastien - Liza casting a lot of recover II and nuke-lear, Gallow using his powers to do large damages, supported by the other two doing physical attacks or reloading Liza's and Gallow's HP/MP.
A good strategy was to have a lot of HP and MP potions, and to wear items that reduce the chance of being confused - a confused Gallow is a real killing machine +::biggrin

I agree with your opinion: very good, and I hope to see a sequel soon or late. I appreciated the storyline, liked all the characters and many other game elements. Two thumbs up +::Thumbup +::Thumbup for the titlescreen music, really nice.

Too bad that, after the final battle, you are no longer able to stroll around and complete some sidequests or kill some hard monsters.

BTW... why this title? Opaline is a type of glass, isn't it? Or maybe the word has another meaning I don't know?
--Kalbun
kalbun
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 am

Too bad that, after the final battle, you are no longer able to stroll around and complete some sidequests or kill some hard monsters.

But you can do it just before. :)

BTW... why this title? Opaline is a type of glass, isn't it? Or maybe the word has another meaning I don't know?

It's the name of the world. Much like Sylia.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Opaline: 2 Fates 1 Love - Help and Questions