Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Blue flames?

Blue flames?

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm

+::sos How do I get past the blue flames in the throne room? Touching them does not hurt the characters, but I cannot get pass them. Grrr...also where is Hendo again? As I do not have a world map and the towns aren't labeled that I have seen, I find myself "lost" lol. I am sure I missed something simple...thanx in advance for any pointers in the right direction!
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Re: Blue flames?

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Can you specify? Where is that throne room, which dungeon or city?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby wildorchid7 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:54 am

I think it's the prison...you go through a cavelike environment climb up a vine, and eventually find a pot that has an orb that will allow you to transport to the throne room but you will lose some hit points from doing so. Once there, there are three flames blocking an entrance...to where I don't know as I have not yet been able to pass the three flames. There is another area (within the same place) that also has three blue flames blocking an entrance. Sorry that I don't know the name of the area that I am at. I don't have a world map to refer to or a quest list... :( +::Dunno I have the ship and have been going around to all the places that I can to level up and finish any sidequests I have tripped over. I am trying to find the fury knuckles right now and think I am in the right place, but as stated before, not 100% sure where I am at.
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby Kirin » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 am

I know what you're talking about.

The area you're talking about is most likely Castle Illaine in Gallow's side of the story. The blue flames are simply there to block your path. I don't there's actually anything beyond them. You don't have to worry about putting them out, they're just walls and you can't really pass through them no matter what you try.
Kirin
Mercenary

Postby wildorchid7 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Thank you so much for the head's up! Now on to the next quest wherever that may be haha +::biggrin
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Return to Opaline: 2 Fates 1 Love - Help and Questions