Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Love's Triumph

Love's Triumph

Postby Indinera » Sun May 05, 2013 10:50 am

Image Image Image

LOVE'S TRIUMPH

$9.99 only!!

Image Image

This is the latest work by Gamer Fatigue, authors of Love's Epitaph.

SUMMARY:

Several months have passed since the events of Love's Epitaph. Creighton, with his newfound ally, has taken the battle to the Tyrants. Together, they will stop at
nothing to recover Lysa, and put an end to their schemes once and for all.

FEATURES:

-Conclusion to the Love's Epitaph storyline.
-Customize your party with up to 8 different party members, with their own skills and weapons
-New side view battle system replaces the older front-view battles
-Several items to find with different ways to enhance your party
-Love's Triumph offers a recap of events from the first game, so new players can jump right in without having to play Love's Epitaph

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Love's Triumph

Postby bgamer » Sun May 05, 2013 7:35 pm

I was looking forward to this game and I will give it a try as I enjoyed the first one. +::YAY
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 06, 2013 5:48 am

Enjoying it so far +::biggrin Battles are doable +::grrr
Question about the TP - does it reset back after each battle? Does the 'reset' value get higher as you level up?
LOL sure would like to test out the higher leveled TP skill, but battles never seem to last that long...Thank Goodness LOL +::lol
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby littlebro » Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 am

Alikamou wrote:Question about the TP - does it reset back after each battle? Does the 'reset' value get higher as you level up?
LOL sure would like to test out the higher leveled TP skill, but battles never seem to last that long...Thank Goodness LOL +::lol

I haven't played this game in particular, but I do know about TP from other games. Unless the developer specifically changes the settings, the TP will reset to a random (fairly low) number each battle. Even if it's not reset, the maximum it can ever go is 100.

I think the idea of not resetting it is so that skills/spells which need a lot of TP only become available in the longer battles where you've had the chance to build it up.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Alikamou » Mon May 06, 2013 3:40 pm

+::Thumbup Good to know and it was mentioned that there is a 100 cap. Just wasn't as clear if the 'reset' range rises as levels are gained. Noticed times where I've used up all the TP and fight ends with the next fight beginning with something other than zero...and others where I'd have less than what I began with the fight before +:::|

Thank you for those blue orbs!!!!! +::kiss Supplies are expensive LOL +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Statue Numbers Puzzles

Postby Eva » Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Need help solving these puzzles please. I don't get it. I am In a black castle and can't go any further 'til I solve.
There are a bunch of statues all with different numbers. Please post the solution in a spoiler for me if you can.
Thanks
Last edited by Eva on Sat May 11, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eva
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat May 11, 2013 10:35 am

May I ask if the developer is monitoring this forum or has one of their own.

I notice that a post has gone unanswered for 2 days.

I never buy a game that does not have a guide or a monitored forum.

Thank you.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Eva » Sat May 11, 2013 11:37 am

thank you for your post, pretzl . I was wondering the same thing myself. I have looked for other forums even under the makers name and could not find one.
Eva
Bard

Postby ahouser » Mon May 13, 2013 5:32 am

Didn't care much for it. It has a lot of potential....but for the full trial hour, it was just fighting, fighting, and more fighting. Nothing more than a dungeon crawl, nothing to spark my interest. I got bored. No buy for me, sorry. +::Annoyed
ahouser
Peasant

Postby felawred » Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 am

Did you work it out Eva? I'll add this just in-case. It's only for the first one thou since that is as far as I am right now :)

Spoiler: show
Add the numbers from the conquers together and that is your number
felawred
Peasant

Postby Eva » Mon May 13, 2013 11:48 am

Thank you, felawred. That got me through that one and gives me a hint on the others. Seems the developer does not care
about the people that support his games so I won't be buying anymore from this developer. We shouldn't be left just hanging so I really appreciate the forum posters support and helpful posts.
Eva
Bard

Postby felawred » Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm

You're welcome. If you need help with the 2nd one feel free to ask, that one gave me a bit of trouble.
felawred
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi Everyone, If you go to Gamer Fatigue's web site there isn't a forum but you can contact him via gamerfatigue@gmail.com and he does reply promptly. At least he has for me. Hope that helps. :)
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby PamiJ51 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:43 am

Thanks to felawred, I managed to get the first statue puzzle. I had thought about trying that. Now am having trouble with the second one. Can anyone help? OK I figured it out. Now I'm stuck on not trusting the ones who can't see their reflection. +::fear
PamiJ51
Peasant

Postby briony » Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

The answer is 59 hope that helps
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Next

Return to Games from other Developers