Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sons of Arcadia

Re: New RPG: Sons of Arcadia

Postby houston » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 am

Lab entrance doors - can't figure them out. Help please!

edit - I found the way out!

edit 2 - I am at the end of the research hall now and get an error "cannot find file" and the game closes. Is there a newer version that fixes this problem?
houston
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

You got the old version of file. redownload the game file using your purchase link and you should be good to go.
No need to move saved files.
Wow! You are THERE! Fast work.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby houston » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Jillidin wrote:You got the old version of file. redownload the game file using your purchase link and you should be good to go.
No need to move saved files.
Wow! You are THERE! Fast work.

Awesome - Thank you Jillidin! I have finished the game and can't wait for the next one!
houston
Wanderer

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:21 am

Well done Houston +::clap +::YAY .Did you do all the side quests ? i missed a few on the first time through and took a 2nd trip through and finished with just the Captains quest not done.Happy with that. :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 pm

I cannot find the mayor and am just about to give up for good. Pretty sure I found the switch in the cabin. I have only two keys. I've been through the forest multiple times. I see you posted one map, but it's not helpful. This is a great game, but the mazes are so intricate and the quests so interlocked that it really calls for a walkthrough. I don't like to consult those unless they're absolutely necessary, but when you run up against a dead end, spinning your wheels for days, they're necessary.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Jillidin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:25 pm

After you turn on the switch in the basement, they would tell you it was outside.
So you need to get out of the cabin. There will be a cave entrance visible behind the house now. A bit to the left. The mayor is in it. Don't forget to collect the crystal shards on the left hand side after you enter it.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/m13f8f7xpl7f99o/Forgotten_Forrest_D_-_the_second_area.jpg
At the end of this map, there are two areas that lead to the inner forest. They look like dead ends. Because they were magically sealed (you'll understand why soon). You need to touch those two rocks on the side to reveal the entrances. You get one key in each area. (You should already have two in your inventory after you beat the succubus.)
We are preparing another update in which they will drop more hints where players tend to get lost. This will certainly be one of those places. The underground escape route will be another. And perhaps the location of the slave market.

Don''t give up! You are so close. We are all here for you.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby jincyk » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Still in the Forgotten Forest. Rescued the Mayor and downloaded the latest update and have map of area 2, but it's not helping. Cannot enter the lake (even though I have the conch). Have only 2 keys. Walking and walking. Leveling up like crazy, but this is basically grinding, since I'm getting nowhere. Any help appreciated.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:57 pm

I am assuming you have entered the tree truck, the one to the left. If you walk to the edge of the water, there should be conversations. And if you have the shell, you would be able to walk straight into the lake. If they can't go in there, Soren will tell you to find another way.
The alternative is to enter the tree trunk to the right first. There's a secret path in the back of the area that will take you to the summit, which is connected to the back of these two areas, like a loop. You can bypass the lake this way. This is for players who missed the shell.
However, to find the secret cave, you need to enter the lake. I know some players found the cave and took the summit route still to get to the other side, because the lake maze is a pain (You can't see where you are going). Well, it was designed to be played multiple ways. It is your choice to play it however you want.

BTW, you DID find the secret paths in the tree trunks, right?
Spoiler: show
Touch the rocks
Jillidin
Bard

Re: Sons of Arcadia

Postby pretzl » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm

I am in the research hall.

I have defeated the enemies in the 2 rooms with the switches and activated them

I have defeated the 5 cerebus dogs but the next door wont open,

The walkthrough says each door should open after defeating the guards.

I tried going back to an earlier save but I seem to have saved over the research hall entrance and can only go back a long way. Don't want to get lost in underground caves again!

Have I missed something or is it a bug?
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Did you turn on those two switches in the rooms on both sides yet (for the second door)?
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Yes. I turned on the switch in each room. Killed everything I found.

I went back to the basement and checked the unopened door and killed eveything there. Then I went back to the research hall.
Door still closed and no guards in front of it.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Switch in the locker room + switch in the dinning room ---> unlock the first door
switch in the mechanical room (with pipes and parts) + switch in the document room ( with stacks of paper) ---> open the second door

Is this where you are?
For the third door, switches are in the mana extraction room and the room where they dumped the bodies.
A switch in each room--- Yep. Bad guys are very predictable.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:05 am

Thank you.

Stupidly missed the rooms off the hall after killing the dogs.

The perils of reading ( misreading ) the walkthrough.

I thought the switches in the first 2 rooms unlocked all the doors and the guards would be blocking the next 2 doors. ( like the dogs were.)

If I hadn't read the guide I expect I would have searched properly.

Thanks again.

On to the BOSS !!
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Victory!! +::Dance
Jillidin
Bard

Re: Sons of Arcadia/candles/need code

Postby Eva » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:27 pm

I am stuck in the candle room, Please pm me or post a spoiler with the code. I really need a detailed walk through with detailed maps and hope if there is a sequel there will be one available. Love the game but I really need a detailed walk through with detailed maps to help when I get stuck. It becomes unfun and very frustrating. If there isn't one for games it makes me think twice before purchasing.
Thank you so much
Eva
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers