Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

NEW THREE STARS ADDITION due soon

NEW THREE STARS ADDITION due soon

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 pm

ne[size=15Due to some of the sources I have from the many games I play, the next version of this game is due in early August! That makes about six new games coming out next month....I guess the Game Mfgs have forgotton that we are in a BAD recession!!!! I'll wait to buy this one as so many others comeing including Aveyond 3-2 due 7/20/09! Can't wait for that one!! :) +::whistle 0][/size]
brain162
Explorer

Re: NEW THREE STARS ADDITION due soon

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Yes, Laxius Force II is scheduled for August, one year exactly after the first one got released.
Aveyond 3-2 should be a July release btw.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 pm

[b]will it be avaible on BFG? Otherwise with all the new games due, will have to skip it for the price the PRIMUS charges is out of sight! I believe they(game mfgs) that we are in a deep recession heading into a depression....since I was around for the first one in the 1930 to WWII, money is tight! :( [/b]
By the way Aveyond 3-2 is due next Monday through BFG!! :) +::YAY
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Laxius Force II won't be on BFG, at least not for many months.
But hey, it's Laxius Force, it will be much bigger than any other RPG games you can get, so worth its price.
Final decision is your call, obviously. +::whistle

ps: what are "all the new games"?
Unless I'm wrong, I only see LF2 and Aveyond 3-2.....
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:16 pm

to answeryour query about what else is due, Assgard is also due in early August or maybe sooner than that! Also another game is due in early August. Since I have two hands & no legs, all I do is play games! This means with all the other games I can afford to wait for ,Lexius II. If you are going to sell them on here, then let me know and I will make a sale through here! Brain162 +::YAY +::YAY
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:18 pm

brain162 wrote:to answeryour query about what else is due, Assgard is also due in early August or maybe sooner than that! Also another game is due in early August. Since I have two hands & no legs, all I do is play games! This means with all the other games I can afford to wait for ,Lexius II. If you are going to sell them on here, then let me know and I will make a sale through here! Brain162 +::YAY +::YAY

Asguaard is another game of mine and wont be release at the same time of LF2
Do you remember the name of that other game? +::surrender

I think once you've completed Aveyond 3-2, you'll be very happy to lay your hands on LF2 - bigger, better, and funnier than LF1 +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 pm

you are correct I would like to get LF2 when it comes out, but lets be honest, you work for a living! Try living on SS only and buy games, you also would be careful. Buying through PRIMUS is a $20.00 game plus the high price of the CD. I can afford to wait As for the other game that is coming, I am not at liberty to tell anyone. I was told on the side and when it comes it comes!! Be patient, I am because starting MONDAY, 7/20 we will have lots of new games to play!!! If you wish to read something intersting, look at the last or next to last comment on the Forum....I am now an OLD FOGGIE....someone should teach him mannes~~~
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 pm

As for the other game that is coming, I am not at liberty to tell anyone.

Huh, is that such a secret? Usually dev are happy that their games get known, especially so close to the alleged release. Is it Dark Souls II, that's the only name I could think of right now?

If you wish to read something intersting, look at the last or next to last comment on the Forum....I am now an OLD FOGGIE....someone should teach him mannes~~~

Ah well, I'm not the police here lol.... people are entitled to their opinions and their own words. +::O_o
I do believe it was intended as a joke....
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

LOOK AT THE DEADLY SIN LAST COMMENT BY THE MFG? iS THAT THE WAY YOUNG PEOPLE TALK to people older than themselves today? teach him about writing things on the FORUM...I would like to tell him what I think, but I learned the hard way to keep your mouth shut!
brain162
Explorer

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, so they say...wait & see and it's not DARK SOULS!!
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

brain162 wrote:LOOK AT THE DEADLY SIN LAST COMMENT BY THE MFG? iS THAT THE WAY YOUNG PEOPLE TALK to people older than themselves today? teach him about writing things on the FORUM...I would like to tell him what I think, but I learned the hard way to keep your mouth shut!

Use PMs for that +::Thumbup

Also what is a MFG? +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 pm

brain162 wrote:PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, so they say...wait & see and it's not DARK SOULS!!

Whisper of a Rose?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm

you must be quite young...MFG means MANFACTURER!! learned that in school 60 years ago!! :) You have no patience....wait and see, think of it as a surprise!!!Brain162 8) As for what you think of as a joke, thats your age coming through.....old foggie or not....I will survive!!!
brain162
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm

you must be quite young...MFG means MANFACTURER!!

I'm rather quite french, you know.

You have no patience....wait and see, think of it as a surprise!!!

Hmmm I'm still curious to know.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby brain162 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 pm

FRANCE is a wonderful place to live! Have been there 3 times and each time better than the last!! No more traveling for me!! You sound like a lovely person...glad that you understand!!! Brain 8)
brain162
Explorer

Next

Return to 3 Stars of Destiny - Information and Purchase